All reviews old town halong bay the staff were incredibly friendly excellent hotel book trips night market great room location was perfect the hustle and bustle train station comfortable rooms highly recommend this hotel amazing service hoan kiem lake pho annie mina
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was a good hotel for our last two nights in Hanoi/Vietnam. Extremely helpful staff and reasonable breakfast. They stored our luggage securely after we checked out and arranged a competitively priced airport transfer for us. It is an older style hotel, has a lift to all floors and the room is clean and comfortable. We pre-booked and chose a room at the back away from the street noise.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have mostly good things to say about Little Town Hotel in Hanoi.

It's centrally located, 3 minute walk from the main backpacker nightlife area, 7-8 minutes from the Hoan Kiem lake. The deco is in an old fashioned lovely style.
The room was really big, and I couldn't hear much noise apart from a group of early neighbors and the cleaning service.
The breakfast is not too varied but it has quality and there's plenty to skip a meal later in the day.
Wifi was fast, failed maybe once which was quickly resolved.
It really was a great value for money!

A big word of appreciation for the staff (Mr Bean is a rockstar, Lanna, Kate and Hannah). They always had a smile and a kind word, and were super helpful in more than one occasion.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel if you’re travelling on a budget. Super comfy beds, brilliant choice of breakfast and most of all, amazing staff! Location is perfect if you want to be amongst the hustle and bustle.

They also have their own travel service so can organise any trips or give you any advice for good restaurants, cafes and must-see places whilst staying in Hanoi.

What really sets this hotel apart is the staff - they are brilliant! Super attentive, and welcoming and absolutely nothing was too much trouble. If there were any issues we had them resolved straight away.

Room wise, what you see is what you get and the old character adds to its charm! If you like the quiet, try and request a room at the back as you can hear noise until midnight at the front which is to be expected from a city.

We really loved our stay here and would definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is one of the nicest I have been to in Hanoi. It has big windows which are so rare in the old quarter.
Annie was very generous to give me a better room than the one I had paid for.
Hanna the receptionist was very kind and friendly, and Mr. Bean unforgetable.
Will return if in Hanoi.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Clean and quite rooms, everything there what you expect from a good hotel. But most important to mention is the stuff. They are so kind and helpful. They helped me with transfer from airport, booked well organised tours e.g. to Ha Long Bay, gave a lot of tips what to see in Hanoi and even recommended really nice places to go for food. I enjoyed my 4 day stay there a lot and totally recommend to go there. If I am in Hanoi again I would definitely go there again!

Room tip: They offer quite rooms
Date of stay: February 2018