Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fantastic experience in touring North Vietnam

I was booking for a 8D7N North Vietnam private trip for my young Vegetarian family, so was very... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2019
rarajagopalan
Singapore, Singapore
Another Great Organized Trip

This is my 2nd time using Impress for my trip planning. They did a wonderful trip to Thailand for... read more

Reviewed 23 December 2018
deblau59
Emeryville, California
via mobile

All reviews cu chi tunnels ms helen mekong delta day tour private tour halong bay memorable days memorable tour cao bang special thanks hanoi office phu quoc short notice special mention tour company city tour excellent service
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Mekong Delta full day excursion was great. Miley, our guide for the day, was terrific. She made the excursion an unforgettable experience. She was personable and treated us to so many unique experiences. We are very appreciate for the history lessons we learned. We highly recommend Impress as well as Miley for your trip to the Mekong Delta region.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank Nate Y
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I have been on this standard tour before. It seems like all visitors to HCM sign up for some version of it, and it is fine to get a feel of the Delta, if extremely commercial. I arranged it last minute through Tommie, who was very receptive and accommodating, arranging a vegetarian meal for one of us at the fish restaurant. What made it different this time was our enthusiastic guide, Law. He told us ancient legends on the long ride there, sang songs , was with us at every step, and played a highland flute solo for us on the ride back. It was a tour we will long remember because of his customer service!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank janbraith
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My friends and I just returned from a fantastic 2 week trip throughout Thailand (Bangkok, Chiangrai, Chiangmai and Ko Samui) arranged by Impress Travel. We planned the entire customized trip from the United States via Skype and email. Communication was prompt and responsive as we made changes throughout the planning process and Impress did an excellent job in making the arrangements. We had private transportation and tour guides during our entire time so if we had any problems, we had a local representative to help us. All the hotels were near city center so super convenient to shopping and food. Our days were filled with sightseeing and other activities. Overall, we were VERY pleased with the coordination efforts from Impress Travel. Everything went very smoothly and we loved the trip.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank deblau59
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were a group of six friends who booked in advance Cu Chi Tunnels and Ben Thre, My Tho and Mekong Delta tours. Our host for these two days was Law, one of the best tourist guides we ever had! We learned a lot from him about Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnamese culture, customs, everyday life etc.

Cu Chi Tunnels were a great half day tour, interesting, exploring around this area, enjoying excitement of crawling through narrow tunnels...

Ben Thre, My Tho and Mekong Delta was an amazing full day tour. We visited pagoda, family owned bee and coconut factories on islands where we could taste their various products, we ride in a traditional Vietnamese boat, ride in a horse carriage, tasted new food, fruits and drinks...

We highly recommend Impress Travel agency and Law as a tourist guide as fun and good time are guaranteed!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Martina R
Reviewed 22 December 2017

My husband and I did the Cu Chi Tunnel tour with Impress and it was a great experience. Bui was our guide and he was very informative, funny and was able to answer all of our questions. He also gave us a bit of a history lesson on our drive to the tunnels. At the tunnels, he stopped at all of the important points and he provided us with detailed information relating to each tunnel/area. Sometimes a particular area would be crowded with other tourists and he would patiently wait until they moved before beginning to speak to us. He had us experience some of the tunnels by walking through them and gave us plenty of photo opportunities. Overall it was a nice history lesson and well worth the trip. Bring some money in case you’re interested in shooting at the range. You have a few options on the type of gun to use and the shots go quick but fun if you’re interested in that.

Date of experience: December 2017