Hanoi Tirant Hotel
US$ 75
US$ 73
Hotwire.com
1,926 results
All reviewsrooftop barskyline restaurantlemongrass teaold quartergreat hotelhalong baybuilding worktop floorhoan kiem lakeperfect locationexecutive roombreakfast buffetstreet noisean upgradeno windowthe hustle and bustletravel agent
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The only thing that spoiled my stay was the renovation work underway from 7AM to 6.30PM approx. I believe it should have been disclosed. Otherwise it was fantastic in all regards. The staff are exceptional in a country where good service is the natural order of things. Street front rooms do get a little street noise, but not too bad.

Room Tip: Some street noise from front rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Pearler47
Reviewed 19 August 2012

This hotel was in a good location, staff were great. We were there on our honeymoon and were treated with a nice surprise on arrival. Would definitely recommend. They booked our tickets in advance for the water puppet show, which was excellent.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lintski
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I visited Vietnam from NYC and the Tirant Hotel made my stay very comfortable. It is literally in the center of everything so if location is most important to you, you can't go wrong. The hotel is nice and the staff is amazing and willing to help. Our shower drain wasn't working and they sent someone up to fix it right away. The owners of this hotel are a young husband and wife who studied in Texas so it made me feel a little better knowing they are a little Americanized. We asked for suggestions on placing to eat and the owner must have spent 15 minutes with us walking us through the map of Hanoi. I stayed in i believe was the best room they offer and just be aware that the ceilings are low and the pictures make it seem a little bigger than what it is, but I kind of expected that. My only other critique is that is you want to stay in the absolute nicest hotel in Hanoi, this is not it. They have the big name hotels (the Mandarin) as well, but those hotels are very far out of the city center. I would say I'm very picky and would recommend the hotel :) enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Pamela L
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My great experience @ the Tirant started days out when I contacted Nancy regarding tours, and received tip top service. This continued when I arrived with great service right through the hotel, from all members of staff.

The room was spacious and comfortable with a free inroom computer to use (although I used my own laptop). The bathroom was clean and well appointed. The bed was enormous!

The hotel is in a great location to explore Hanoi, and the tours offered are great value.

If there was any downside to my stay it was the current renovations, which started a little early in the morning for my tastes & also had the rooftop bar (which I had been looking forward to having a drink at over looking the lake) closed. However this was well advertised so I only have myself to blame on that one :P

I would totally recommend The Tirant to anyone staying in Hanoi & will definitely stay there when I return. Once again thankyou to all the great staff & Nancy.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank GMuir
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is an excellent small hotel with delightful staff, large clean rooms, 24hr internet access and satisfying breakfast included in the price and very reasonable rates. I have stayed here twice and could not recommend it more. In fact the rest of my work colleagues thought the same. There was minimal noise from the renovations that did not interfer with sleeping. The satff could not be more responsive and helpful
Thank you Tirant I will be coming back again