Book In Advance
Tours from Hanoi Free Tour Guides - Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Hanoi Free Tour Guides - Private Tours
from US$ 58.00
from US$ 66.00
from US$ 79.00
from US$ 99.00
1,184 results
All reviews egg coffee french quarter half day tour hoa lo prison old quarter free service ho chi minh complex hotel lobby sword lake great tour young ladies local perspective university students walking tour lovely guide wonderful service long bien bridge
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had an amazing time with our guide Trang who was lovely and so obliging. We did a walking tour of the Opera House, Hoam Kiem Lake and the Hoa Lo prison. Trang was most knowledgeable and above all most considerate when helping us to cross the roads. We had a great time and thank you to Hanoi Free Tours for such wonderful service.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

After booking a tour with Rendezvous Duy offer us a FREE tour around Hanoi. He didn’t even wait for us to ask what’s the catch he told us the tour guide are college students wanting to improve their English. We had the pleasure to spend the day with Hao and Hang! Such fun, smart and energetic girls. They had class before meeting us we spend about 6 hours together then one had to go back to school! These girls are very hard working and I admire them very much! I highly recommend spending the day with these two. You will have a blast and learn so much along that way. We took them to lunch and tipped 100,000VND I recommend you do at least that when spending the day with them.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Must have it next time when visiting Hanoi. Good service and knowledge. The tour guide is very nice and speaks good English. We were brought to experience local food and life. Highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank henryw164
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Our guide Ly was extremely friendly and not only told us about the major sights in Hanoi but also about Vietnamese history and life. Ly came to our hotel to meet us and asked us where and when we would like to finish the tour and then we added an attraction that is not on the regular tourist trail, this flexibility was just what we needed.
Ly spoke excellent English and had a great sense of humour, I do recommend these tour as a great way of getting to know Hanoi.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank John T
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I scheduled this tour for my full first day in Hanoi. My tour guide Trang arrived promptly at my hotel in the Old Quarter at nine am and we took off for the Hoan Kiem Lake. Trang spoke excellent English and helped me develop some immediate skills in navigating the scooters and busy traffic scene. We engaged in many in depth conversations and I enjoyed learning about her background and experience as a college student. We had fun and shared a lot of laughs. After the lake we visited Saint Joseph Cathedral and the Hoa Lo Prison Museum. I enthusiastically recommend Hanoi Free Tour Guides for anyone who wants an individual tour guide and who wants to have an opportunity to meet college aged students and share perspectives.