All pros (a first for me!):
1. service superb
2. breakfast fantastic (coffee a bit poor, but I think it is Vietnamese style which I don't like)
3. internet fast and always on
4. location first rate
5. cleanliness five star (really!)
6. sleep quality - quiet - I chose this hotel after walking around and viewing others - it only has 3 rooms per floor, the doors close quietly (no loud banging which is so persistent in Asian hotels it seems), the elevator is quiet, no room to room noise......in a word: fabulous!!
7. elevator fast and quiet
8. extras, extras, extras! umbrella in the room to use during your stay, safe in room, lovely lamp, water each day, snack and fruit complementary brought to room twice each day, large bathroom mirror for close up inspections,
I am not easy to please and this place has blown me away! It is truly remarkable for being 33 dollars a night (stayed in the cheapest and smallest room and still had this experience!). You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hanoi Art Hotel Hanoi.We are team of young, professional and enthusiastic staff who are old hands at the hotel industry in Hanoi. Our desire is to give you a real home on your road: Cozy, warm and familiar, everything you want and need is available at your fingertips.How about our boutique hotel? Offering a sanctuary of comfort while on the road, Hanoi Art Hotel Hanoi is a 30 rooms cozy hotel is located in Hanoi's historic Old Quarter. With 4 different room types and a warm friendly environment with plenty of charm, chic design, modern comfort and modern facilities.All 35 rooms offer a genuine experience of sophistication with "Hanoi Art Hotel Hanoi My Bed",European amenities, LCD television, complimentary in-room wireless internet access, daily newspaper, fully-stocked mini-bar and nightly turn down service. ... more less