1,276 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter spring rolls train tickets dorm room air con great place to stay budget hotel no lift cat ba island book tours clean rooms airport pick via email friendly hotel street food included breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel, good location, safe walking distance to most tourist sites, local shops and restaurants then this is the place for you. It is not fancy but is clean, well maintained and the staff is extremely helpful and attentive. Bedrooms are basic but if you are not going to spend much time in your room , who needs luxury. There is a restaurant that serves wonderful breakfast meals at a reasonable price. In addition the staff can also help you with any of your tour needs. This is a place for those that want to experience the local people of Hanoi. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here 3 nights. It’s right in the middle of town with heaps of restaurants and cafes and bars within 200meters.

The staff were super helpful, almost like we were just old friends. They gave us directions to local activities and markets and you can book heaps of tours directly through them.

The room was spacious and clean, air conditioned with cupboard space, tv, fridge and ensuite. The odd little things like the bathroom floor getting pretty wet if you shower too long and one of the PowerPoints not working great but pretty minor and not worth worrying about for the fairly cheap accomodation price.

Have as much coffee as you like and breakfast is simple (bacon and eggs or fruit and yogurt type meals) which can be comforting and familiar-a safe way to start your day.
I really couldn’t of been happier and I would be more than happy to come back.

Thanks guys! Keith and Bree from Australia.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Rendezvous99, Guest Relations Manager at Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

My dear Keith and Bree,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I appreciate the five star standard acknowledgement - its so rewarding for the team to know that the efforts put into delivering the best possible hospitality, is appreciated and noticed.

We are extremely happy to know that Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel met all your expectations during your stay. I am so proud of our team who is a vibrant and dedicated team, and delight in knowing that their efforts are appreciated by our guests. We are sorry for the small thing happen when you check in, thank to your feedback at the time that we can come and solve that immediately. We are glad that the guest enjoy our coffee much like you. Breakfast is a highlight event for guests and I'm delighted you enjoyed it - our produce is all sourced locally and as fresh as possible.

Thanks to the preciously contributive reviews of such dear guests like you, our hotel has been able to keep improving constantly each day. We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reservation Specialist & Tour Coordinator

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Rendezvous hotel in Hanoi! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful in planning our day trips and tours - they even went above and beyond to help us when we wanted to change our travel plans back from Sapa. The location is walking distance to all restaurants and sites. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend and stay again!

Dear Stephanie,

It is our pleasure to meet you and welcome you with a smile. You are our favorite guest so far.
Thank you for taking time to leave a review and I'm delighted that your short stay with us was 'spot on'. There is just so much to see and do in this ancient Hanoi. We are so proud of the location, We are at the centre of the Old Quater. As your review, there is a lot of good restaurant as well as street food around. Other sightseeing is walkable,...

We are really happy to see that we met all your expectations and that you enjoyed our facilities, services and also Sapa trip we arranged for you. we are proud to know about what our guests needs and how to assist them so they can enjoy their trips in our Hanoi. You do encourage our staff to continue doing their job better and better everyday.

Thank you again and hope to welcome you back anytime.
Reservation Specialist & Tour Coordinator

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for my first few days in Vietnam and my final night. Over email before I arrived Judi was so very helpful: she booked bus tickets for my next stop, arranged a HaLong Bay cruise at the end of my stay, sorted me with taxis to/from the airport, gave me excellent street food and coffee shop recommendations - she was all round friendly, approachable and welcoming! Before I returned for my second night she stayed in contact via email to check I'd made it to HaLong bay and could get to the boat.
I stayed in the dorm room which both times there was only one other or I was on my own which was excellent! The single beds are larger than normal, you can control the air con, there is toiletries incase you need them. They allowed me to have a shower before I left (for a long bus ride) in the evening despite having checked out that morning.
There's a great selection for breakfast, made to order and drinking water in the kitchen.
Great stay made even better with such wonderful staff!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Rendezvous99, Giám đốc quan hệ công chúng at Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

My dear Katharine,

From Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, we would like to deeply thank you for sharing your experience in Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel with other travelers.

It was a pleasure for us arranged everything for you to enjoy a memorable stay in northern Vietnam. We are delighted to reconfirm that everything met your expectations. We are also happy to see that you also enjoyed everything that we organised for you from just a smallest thing like having a shower before you leave. We will not miss to share your feedback with all the team, and specially me, I am so blessed to meet you and become your friend.

This is the highest reward for us. Your feedback shows us that we are on the right path and your comments have truly touched our management. We wish you all the best and hope that we can welcome you again soon.

Reservation Specialist & Tour Coodinator

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A very nice choice if you stay in HaNoi! The rooms are clean (AC in all of them), beds are comfortable and the staff is extremely nice! They really help you with all your questions. It is possible to book a trip to SaPa, Halong Bay, Cat Ba.. . I am very happy that I chose this hotel! I can just recommend it! Everytime again:)

Thank you for everything!:)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lisa Jolanda,

Thank you for those beautiful words you spend on us.

We are really happy to see that we met all your expectations and that you enjoyed our facilities, services....We are proud to know about what our guests needs and how to assist them so they can enjoy their trips in our Hanoi. Big compliments like yours is the best reward we can always have. We do not miss this chance to share it to all out staff. This encourage us a lots.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your family, friends back in the future, we would to deeply thank you for choosing and supporting Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel.

Reservation Specialist & Tour Coodinator