See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I stayed here end of October and I extended several times since I had some business in Hanoi.

The staff gave me a large room in 5th floor and facing the lake. It is definitely good value for money. If you stay in higher floor and towards the lake, the noise is almost not exisiting. The room was cleaned daily and was very clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and they seemed very motivated to give me information and tips about Hanoi. Also I met the manager of the Hotel and he was very helpful. I didnt get his name, but he is there almost daily.

It is on Au Co road, which is a big main road, but it is also close to the relaxing west lake and Tay Ho area. Plenty of Restaurants around, I recommend the Al Fresco Pizza Restarurant.

All in all the Hotel is clean, tidy and the staff is friendly. If you are travelling on tight budget, this would be a good place to stay.

Room Tip: high floor and facing lake
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We made a reservations for a triple bed room, which is the only good thing I can say about this place. They allow you to accommodate more than 2 guest per room, something that is uncommon in Vietnam (the limit is 2 per room). The room was clean and free of insects, the only problem was the bathtub was very uncomfortable and unclean. Our room was on the first level facing the street, therefore we couldn't sleep well for 1 week due to street noises. The staffs was okay, they need to improve some of their attitudes toward children's.

Room Tip: "Rooms on floor 3 and above are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business