1,027 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter deluxe room quiet street airport transfer city view laundry service pho day tour sister hotel visiting hanoi vietnam tours cruise lake ms
Reviewed 2 October 2018

It's the first time I've stayed in the hotel since 2015, however the heart and soul of the place is still there despite many familiar faces of the staff having moved on. Suzy and the latest staff working here carry on the fine tradition of maintaining a fantastic, warm and welcoming service for their guests.

I'd previously lived in Hanoi over the interim years since my last stay but am now a tourist again and I wouldn't stay at any place. These guys are just the best. Keep up the amazing work - you are a great benchmark for what service should be.

Many thanks,

David & Trang

Room tip: Rooms 2, 3 or 4 on each level are away from street frontage if you prefer a quieter experience.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We stayed here for three nights, and were extremely happy with our choice. The rooms are very tidy, new and clean - although a bit small. The service is incredible, staff are so welcoming, and have perfect english.

The only thing that let this hotel down was the internet which was very slow, and keep dropping off all the time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I have stay here only 1 night very good room and very good staff always smiling and helping what ever asking them room was quite big clean bathroom had breakfast including with room but lazy wake up could not had breakfast i missed it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Rising Dragon Palace Hotel based on a friend's recommendation.

The hotel is located in the Old Quarter, so it is central to everything. The rooms are not very large but oh my goodness, they are SO comfortable! The bed was amazingly comfortable (especially by Asian standards) and the sheets would have to be the most luxurious I have ever slept on (even my husband raved about them!). Shower pressure is fabulous and we experienced absolutely no problems at this hotel!

Whilst the hotel ticks all the boxes, it is the amazing staff who make this hotel perfect. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by the lovely staff at reception who sat down with us and not only went through the check in process with us (which was simple and hassle free) but also gave us a cold drink and a detailed map, with suggestions on where we should go. They were even kind enough to allow us to check in early with no additional charge. No hard sell to do all the standard tourist things but a kind offer to take care of anything we wished to do or anything we needed.

We travel to Vietnam for a month every year so we have already done most of the normal touristy things. We have also stayed in many, many different hotels.

The service and hospitality from the staff at the Rising Dragon Palace is by far the best we have experienced! Nothing is too much trouble and their non-pushy attitude and genuine desire to make your stay enjoyable with no strings attached, is definitely a rarity in SE Asia.

If I could give this hotel a 6 star review, I would! Do yourself a favor and stop looking around for places to stay when in Hanoi. Just book the Rising Dragon Palace now! You'll be very glad that you did.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We have stayed here several times in the past but this is the first time since the hotel was refurbished in 2016. I am happy to report that all the good things are still the same-friendly staff, good breakfast, excellent laundry-and the rooms are even better than before. We stayed in a dragon suite which was lovely with new floor to ceiling windows. The bed was amazing-so comfortable! The bathroom had been modernised and now has a great walk in shower. The location is perfect.

Room tip: dragon suites are larger and at the front of the hotel.
Date of stay: August 2018