Stayed here with our 21 month old daughter, stay was fantastic. Joseph's is geared towards folks looking longer stays (think NGOs) and delivers on the comfort.
We were in front on the 6th floor, nice open balcony with furniture and views. I think we paid $45 per.
- best breakfast I've had in SE Asia. All sorts of options, and the manager adds in great local street food vendors around the hotel (the phobia from down the street)
- super helpful staff, always happy to assist and were great with our daughter and plans.
- awesome location. Central to everything, quiet street.
- loved the deck, especially when it was bedtime.
- were running a promo with free airport
Pickup... Long ride, perfect job.
- one of the better beds we've had in SE Asia.
- bathroom is poor mans open shower... Not horrible, but not a fan, and hate wet floors in the bathroom.
- room isn't large. It was a tight fit for us,would be tight for any couple.
- hotel arranged our taxi to the train for Sapa, dropped us at the A side despite multiple requests for b side. Not necessarily their fault, but annoying since we trusted the instructions had been relayed correctly.
Brian, the gm, is a solid guy and the hotel is great. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat if I was in Hanoi.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included