“Excellent Services ”

Seven Tours
Ranked #154 of 933 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SevenTours is one of the biggest travel company in Hanoi, Vietnam. We specialize in organizing for the foreign tourists to Vietnam with the best quality. If you are planning to come here, don’t hesitate, come with us, we will help you to discover Vietnam with the most interesting things.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friends & I experienced Hanoi city Tour & halong bay tours last week. It was really wonderful trips. The services were excellent: wifi on the bus, Vietnamese meals, intelligent guides.
If you are planning to travel to hanoi, don't miss city tour & halong bay
I highly recommend this company!!!

2  Thank Vacation765625
"guide"
in 4 reviews
"vietnam"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was not waste of time to travel with this company - SevenTours. They were very professional in organizing tour. Last month, I took my family of 5 people to Hanoi, and book city tour from this company. We learned alot of things from our guide. He told us everything.
I will recommend to my friends

2  Thank VanV254
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour, and a great guide. Bay was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and professional. Look forward to traveling with you again.

3  Thank heedmytripadvice
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Seven tour by Mr.Bay is a tour service with kindness and service minds. Nice management and transport.
Good accommodation suitable to your budget.

2  Thank หนุ่ม ห
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had a good time with my friends when joining Hanoi city tour last week. We had the opportunity to explore the culture and history of the capital of Vietnam. Bay Vu, a guide of Seventours, was very enthusiastic and humor. He took care of us so good. Moreover, he helped us to arrange another trip to Sapa then. Everything was really great. I really appreciate.

2  Thank JaneTran911