“Phenomenal ”
Review of Kebab & Co

Kebab & Co
Ranked #32 of 2,762 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Description: The restaurant is located in one of the most pleasant areas in Hanoi. The menu features red and white meat kebab, food which is made from quality ingredients at reasonable price. We value and are committed to our customers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Quick service, very friendly staff and brilliant food. Their garlic mayonnaise was to die for! (if I do say so myself) Presentation was impeccable. Michelin star quality. Awesome ‘pub grub’ reminds me of the U.K.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My kids were so excited when we offered a Kebab place. The staff were good and the upstairs area is nice. No kebabs at lunch, so we got burgers and chicken kebab sandwich. Didn't like either one. Meat not great. Fries and dipping sauce really good. Mango lassies were really good.

1  Thank fubeca
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Towards the end of our 12 day trip to Vietnam/Cambodia, my husband and I wanted a change from all the delicious local cuisine and we found Kebab & Co with the help of Trip Advisor. It did not disappoint!
I had a lamb kebab - meat was flavourful and very tender. My husband had a burger - it was incredibly fresh and served on a broche sesame seed bun. Great meal in a great little restaurant. The French fries were pretty good too! We enjoyed the sitting upstairs and looking down onto the bustling street below!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great food great price. Had a steak burger delicious. Hubby had a chicken kebab was great. Nice to sit upstairs and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The prices are allright and the kebab is tasty. Friendly staff. All in all a nice place to grab a quick bite.