“Ms Jasmine was a delight!”

Duong's 2 Restaurant & Cooking Class
Ranked #12 of 2,950 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 25
Description: I am proud to launch Duong’s as my first solo venture and the first leg of my journey and vision. I am honoured to share this journey with my family, friends and most importantly of all, you the customer. I hope you enjoy the journey that I will take you on as I present a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes mixed with Vietnamese/French fusion dishes.
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and incredibly friendly staff. Presentation on point! A very enjoyable experience – highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I have to say the special banquet menu did give me some wow factors during my stay in Hanoi (of course you cannot compare to a 4 to 5 star restaurant - be reasonable). In gemeral, you will enjoy their dishes.

In fact, I went to Doung's reataurnat another day for lunch. The standard in vietnam is high..

In the nutshell, the qualities of food in term of taste and presentation is high in Hanoi. You will find yourselves worth dinning at Duong 1 or 2 's restaurant.

P.s. sorry for the poor quality of photo as I take them over my camera.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The food & service at this restaurant was so good we went 3 times in our 5 night stay.
It may be a little more expensive than nearby restaurants ( still cheap) but it is certainly worth the visit.
This was the best restaurant we visited in Vietnam & would highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The food is absolutely the best we had in Vietnam. The staff speaks English beautifully and they are extremely knowledgeable about gluten-free dining and the requirement to not cross-contaminate. The Vietnamese food is all gluten-free. Only their Western dishes might contain gluten. The Bun Cha that they specialize in is the best thing I have ever eaten. I'm only sorry that the didn't find this place earlier in our visit to Hanoi, or we would have gone there every night.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

For the money involved I would say the food is expensive and less than average. The service was very messy too. It was a shame because the restaurant looks lovely and has great reputation, but our experience was less than average at best.

2  Thank ParfumsdOr