Hanoi Avatar Hotel
US$ 192
US$ 143
US$ 195
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 37
Hotels.com
US$ 67
US$ 232
US$ 221
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelfriendly and helpful receptionisttour informationhalong bayold quarterarranging toursbeer streetperfect stayincredible serviceclean bathroomhotel breakfastrecommend this hotelbreakfast was amazingbeautiful roomthe hotel staffninh binhlocation was perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very good Staff Ms.lily who is sitting in the morning reception very friendly take care of guest very good.... nice environment good break fast clean rooms worth for money I can give star for this hotel best wishes to hanoi avatar Hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohamed R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Could you ask for more? A hotel that is located in the centre of Hanoi. Perfect rooms, some with nice views. Not too mention the great staff. If someone deserves a statue overthere, it is Lily. So friendly and helpfull.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nick v
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cannot say enough good things about my stay. Service was perfect. They even allowed me to use one of the empty rooms to shower even after I had checked out because my departing flight was late in the evening. Room and bathroom was spotless. Laundry service was done in one day, and they arranged my tour to Halong Bay. Staff was friendly and welcoming, especially Lily and Tam who were outstanding in every regard. This will definitely be my home again when I come back to Hanoi.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When it comes to The Avatar Hotel in Hanoi...INCREDIBLE is all I have to say, BUT for so many reasons. I booked my stay there the day before and was not sure what to expect, but the pictures looked nice so I thought why not. My last minute choice turned out to be the best thing I could have done because I could not have been happier with my choice. I am serious, from the moment I got there the staff was so welcoming and helpful. The staff member at the front desk, Lily, was literally a ray of sunshine, smiling brightly as she showed me all the different spots in the city to explore. It is a newer hotel and you can definitely tell that from the moment you walk in from the modern lobby, to room design, and the most comfortable bed I have slept in Asia. Not only is the service great, but so is the complimentary breakfast and everything you want to see in the city is right out the front door.

Room Tip: The corner suite is definitely a little more spacious and has better views of the city!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chaz H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

THE REAL DEAL
With so many hotels in Hanoi, we were incredibly pleased with our choice at the Avatar Hotel - After a 17 hour flight and traveling with 2 kids, the hotel arranged our pick up at the airport and dropped us off directly to the hotel. Being exhausted, this was a huge plus! When we arrived, both Lily and Lily (yes there are two of them) greeted us with open arms and made us instantly feel at home. The lobby is small but beautiful with incredible service and several options to do in the immediate area. After being escorted to our room, again we were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room ( we chose the family room) and how spacious it was with great views of the city.

What really made our trip special was Lily and her staff. She spoke great English and had tons of suggestions on where to go and what to do in the immediate area. Always had money to exchange and great advise on our surroundings. She also booked us tickets to the infamous Water Puppet show which was AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend The Avatar for your stay in Hanoi - We all left saddened because we all fell in love with them, my two young daughters especially. They actually felt like family. 5 Stars !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family