“Slice of heaven ”

Hanoi La Belle Vie Spa
Ranked #11 of 200 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: La Belle Vie Spa has been created for your complete relaxation, where tranquility prevails throughout the exquisite, elegant, and soothing architectural design. Unwind in your own personal sanctuary and discover the ultimate space for your total well-being. Inspired by traditional aspects of Vietnam culture and worldwide traditions, philosophies, and modern techniques, the La Belle Vie Spa crea
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was walking near my hotel and was greeted by a smiling young man named Hoi, standing outside of the spa. He was so eager and excited to tell me about the newly opened spa - his charm was hard to resist! I walked in and was greeted by a few more smiling faces. I felt good energy with the people and the place, so I booked a spa package.

From start to finish, I was treated with kindness, utmost respect and generosity. I felt at home. The treatments were lovely - my therapists name was Kevin. She was sooooo sweetens skilled.

My experience at this spa exceeded my expectations. Their tea, snacks, (wine!!) and friendly faces all made the experience worthwhile.

I will come back to see my new friends every time I return to Hanoi.

Thank you to the phenomenal team at Hanoi La Bella Vie Spa! Well done.

Ps - the manager knows what she is doing. I respect her tremendously for building the team/environment that she has.

Pps - I’ve been traveling Asia for 14 months and indulge in spa treatments quite often.
By far the best.

"traditional massage"
in 3 reviews
"offered tea"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"deep tissue massage"
"hoi"
in 4 reviews
"chaos"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our first day in Honoi walk around in old quarters and walked by LA Belle Vie Spa. We checked their services and decide to go with the Asian Traditional massage. My masseuse Hoi was excellent, the deep tissue massage was so good I wish we didn't have to leave next day so I can come back again. Highly recommend everyone to come and try it. The staff were so polite and attentive.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine and myself went to this spa after a walk around the city. We decided to get the traditional Asian massage which is more of a deep tissue massage. My masseuse was amazing and I felt sooo relaxed after! They even served some tea and snacks. Highly recommend to visit if you are in Hanoi!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent spa and customer service! Would highly recommend the facial, as it left my skin feeling super soft!