Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Hanoi with Fatima was cool

Fatima was very friendly with us and we enjoy a lot our tour around Hanoi, I recommended a... read more

Reviewed today
Laura Y
via mobile
Walking Tour with Ha

Ha was a nice informative and friendly guide who showed us around Hanoi. We would definitely... read more

Reviewed today
bradmilesmiles26
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile

All reviews egg coffee amazing english lovely morning valuable information spent the afternoon student guides literature temple love vietnam practice english short notice ho chi minh mausoleum nice guide sword lake young students knowledgeable guides interesting facts vietnamese food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the temple of literature with
June & Mia, both students at university.
They spoke good english and despite the rain it was a relaxt atmosphere.
Definitely a suggestion for a day in Hanoi through the eyes of a local.

2  Thank AbdelkrimA40
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a tour with lovely Nguyet Giang. Since I have already spent some time in Ha Noi I was looking for some local specialties that are not so typical. She prepared a long list of options to choose from and we had a great time walking through the Old Qter sampling the food. Thank you so much for this experience. I think it is great that you can provide custom tours in such a short notice! Martin

2  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had a tour with Phong today and we really enjoyed it!
The setup is a free tour in exchange for the guide to get a chance to practice speaking English, so it’s totally ok that the guide only has a basic knowledge about history and the details about all the sights in the area.
We had a great time discovering the old quarters with Phong!!

1  Thank Anders H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had already been in Hanoi a few days and had visited several sights but it was nice to spend the day interacting with a friendly local. June was very helpful with practical things and entertaining to hang out with for the day! We tried street food, visited markets, had a photo shoot on Long Bien bridge, and got me a SIM card! Thanks June!

2  Thank Sammy W
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I booked a tour fairly last minute, at 11pm the night before, and they were able to contact my hotel to let me know it was confirmed the next morning. I loved that I was able to make special requests (mine was that we spend some time learning some Vietnamese phrases). My guide, Tung, was great - we definitely left the tour as friends, and will continue our cultural exchange. He's already been extremely helpful! I have already recommended this experience to travelers I have met, and would encourage anyone wanting to meet a local and get more insight into the typical tourist destinations to use the service.

1  Thank Shaughnessy H