Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$ 114.00
from US$ 52.00
from US$ 17.00
More Info
All reviews body massage excellent massage medium pressure full body free massage speak fluent english firm massage lotus seeds relaxing massage vietnamese massage hour treatment foot bath wonderful spa highly recommend this spa great foot massage hot stone massage welcome drink
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This massage was one of the best I have ever had. The masseuse that handled my massage was knowledgeable and the massage room was clean and smelled great. The only downsides for me was that the area I wanted massaged the most wasn't massaged as extensively as I wanted it to be and the price was on the high side compared to other places.

1  Thank Jozua S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect massage and excellent service. Before the massage starts we have to give some health care informations. You can allude to possible problems. You can choose between different types of massages. The massage itsself was outstanding and i would definitely recommend it. The rooms were clean and calm. The service was very courteous and the staff speaks english.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by a staff who provided us a cooling drink as we were deciding on what to get.I had a 390,000vnd 90minutes body massage. My masseur was a sweet girl with almost no ability to speak english. I was told to inform if i needed stronger pressure during my massage but she did not seem to understand so i had to press on her hand to describe it to her. The worst was how you know each part as a relief point or something? Just as she was about to reach that spot on my shoulder or neck or arms, she misses it. I felt frustrated, and i could not even pass that message across. I did not feel relieved at all after the whole massage, as much as she was sweet and professional I could not get myself to tip her.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Four of us got 30 minute foot massages. All our masseurs were lovely and very skilled. A great activity after a long day of walking.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We read great reviews of this place and on our second attempt got in. We were unable to get a pedicure at the time which was disappointing and then the foot massage was extremely average. My partner and I went into the same room, my foot massage starters before his, half way through another customer was led through the room to the next treatment space, the person massaging my partners feet then answered her phone when it rang on loud and then the massage was over. My feet although I asked for soft were barely touched as 90% of the time was spent on my calves. For the price we didn’t complain but won’t return and could have spent our holiday time better a few doors up at the next spa.

1  Thank TripsterKP
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to SF, MF and this place while we were in Vietnam. The massages at this place had the strongest pressure, I think it was the only time I've actually asked someone to hold back a bit. We did the 90 minute deep tissue massage. They incorporate some Thai massage techniques, a lot of back bending almost like yoga. I don't know who my masseuse was, but she is the calf master. We had hiked for the past couple of days and she helped so much!

1  Thank MichaelY2100
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The spa is very clean and the massage was very profesional. My husband took the stronger pressure massage for athletes and he was enthusiasm from the result. Very kind staff. The prices were normal,not too expencive nether too cheap. I recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Best massage ever! She was great.
Staff super professional, massages very good.
Prices affordable for everyone.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I was excited to try this place based on the trip advisor reviews but it was pretty mediocre. The massage was inconsistent with some things done to one side of my body and skipped on the other. I was in the same room as my husband and the therapist were chatting much of the time. So much so when I opened my eyes I could see the reason my massage was feeling different was because the therapist was chatting with the other and using one of her hands to help tell the story. We also had a body scrub and they are not really set up for it. I had to walk across a hallway into a small bathroom that had a shower head next to the toilet and sink. I was asked to wash off the scrub in there. It was just weird. I had hoped to get another massage in Hanoi but I won’t go back here.

We got a foot massage two days earlier and it was much better. Professional and therapeutic. Would recommend that but not the general massage or scrub.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Very busy spa. Clean environment. Prices are reasonable. Lots of people waiting for their turn. We were impressed with the gentleman who served us. We had just popped in to check their prices and sat down for awhile. Next thing we know we were served two cups of tea and some snacks to eat. And this was before we even had decided to book an appointment with them. So after this act we each booked an appt. The massages were good. My friend fell asleep during her Thai massage. After the massages, the same gentleman kindly pointed out to us where to go for din.