“Gel manicure and Spa signature massage”
Review of Spas Hanoi

Spas Hanoi
Ranked #26 of 205 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SpasHanoi is founded on the premise of providing an affordable service to all travellers and locals who want to relax after the stress and tensions from travel and daily life. Come and visit us for some cozy tea, a warm talk, and most importantly a time to pamper yourself. We offer foot massage, body massage, facial treatments, nail care and spa package with friendly local therapists.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went to this spa twice while visiting Hanoi. The first time I got a gel manicure, which I absolutely loved. They took their time making sure it was perfect. The second time I got the Spa signature massage, which was wonderful!! I enjoyed it so very much. The coffee body scrub felt very good in my skin, and the massage afterwards was very relaxing. I would definitely go back!!

All reviews
"foot bath"
"great foot massage"
"wonderful spa"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"hot stone massage"
in 4 reviews
"welcome drink"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I got tissue massage with the pressure of 'firm' which I was fully satisfied. -actually I loved this part that I can choose an intensity of massage-
I've had many massages around Southeast Asia and SpasHanoi was my favorite place!
Thank you so much for therapists&staffs.

SpasHanoi, Manager at Spas Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for your beautiful comprehensive review on Tripadvisor for our Spa.
Your compliments are an effort for our spa working hard to bring the best service quality with friendly as well as well trained staffs, clean and quiet room and fantastic massage for the foreign friends coming to Hanoi.

Hope that your travels will bring you back one day in Vietnam and we could have another chance to welcome you.
Wish you a happy day,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had a Vietnamese massage for one hour with medium intensity :it was perfect and so relaxing. The rooms are very clean and the massageur has been very professional. The staff is welcoming you and taking care about you with high customer service

SpasHanoi, Manager at Spas Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor of Spas Hanoi! We're so glad for meeting and serving such a positive and happy guy like you. Your compliments are an effort for us to work harder to bring the best service quality with friendly and well trained staff, clean and quiet room and fantastic massage. It'd be a pleasure if you can recommend for other friends about us when they come to Hanoi. We look forward to having a chance to see you again! Wish you a happy day!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely experience! Great prices! Loan did a great job with my massage and pedicure! Over 1 week later and the polish still looks brand new, and I’m a backpacking traveler! Thank you so much Spas Hanoi!

Thank you so much for your really beautiful review for our spa.

We are so delighted to give you the highest service and have met your expectation. Our Spas Hanoi team always work hard to give the customer the top of relaxing, hopefully we have more chance to see and serve you and friends when you have any plan to come to Vietnam.

Wish you a wonderful trip in Vietnam!