All reviews west lake bedroom suite old quarter swimming pool buffet breakfast tay supermarket expats gym shuttle facilities
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Fraser suites is an awesome hotel/suite on the other end of the west lake. And away from the hustle bustle of Old Hanoi. The Service is excellent. And everyone very friendly. The breakfast is quite good. And a very good swimming pool. You have Alfresco pizza place and an Indian hotel nearby for food delivery or to dine in .
I was given was a 3 bed apartment and it was lovely and I stayed here on business for 3 months and I will never forget my stay here for the rest of my life.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
AdrianLee-Frasers, General Manager at Fraser Suites Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Pramod M,

Many thanks for your excellent and wonderful review of your stay at Fraser Suites Hanoi!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and your kind compliments on our excellent service and friendly staff members! In addition, we are glad that you appreciate the convenience of the nearby food and beverage outlets!

Meanwhile, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to have another memorable stay with us!

Yours sincerely,
Adrian Lee,
General Manager.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Fraser Suites for 6 weeks while we looked for permanent accommodation in Hanoi. We were in a 3 bedroom suite which was perfect for our family. It was spacious, clean and well equipped including a fully functional kitchen.

Service was fantastic - all the staff were friendly, professional and proactive. From the cleaning staff to the security guards to the door men - they all made the Fraser Suites feel like home.

The location works really well for the large number of expats who live here on a medium to long term basis as it is close to key amenities such as supermarkets that stock a variety of western products, the Raffles medical clinic, tonnes of great restaurants within walking distance and many international kindergartens. It is also only a 20min drive from the key tourist attractions at the old quarter and french quarter.

The hotel has a nice outdoor swimming pool, kids play area (both inside and out) and the restaurant serves an good buffet breakfast. We ordered room service a few times and the food was delivered quickly and everything we ordered was delicious.

We did have a few issues with the suite, in the first week we were there the ensuite shower would flood the bathroom and the aircon stopped working. On both occassions management was very quick to fix the issues.

Fraser Suites have enabled smart TVs which means you can log in to apps such as netflix - greatly enhancing your TV viewing options. Most hotels have very basic cable pacakges and it would cost them next to nothing to allow their guests access to sites such as netflix. I really hope more hotels/resorts start doing this.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
AdrianLee-Frasers, General Manager at Fraser Suites Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Dee K

Thank you for your great review of your stay with us in November! last year

We are glad that you and your family enjoyed the spacious three-bedroom apartment, the location, and the fantastic service! Your compliments for our staff will be shared with the team!

With regards to the shower drainage and aircon issues, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences which it may have caused.We are delighted that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast and room service orders though.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

It is quite easy to write a review about the Fraser Suites Hanoi and to rate it: if you want to visit Hanoi and stay in a lovely place, come here. I can guarantee you, you will not be disappointed. This is a little haven of comfort in Tay Ho, a few minutes away from the Old Quarter (which you can access through the Fraser shuttle which is available every day except on Sunday), full of services, all provided by an amazing team of extremely well trained and dedicated employees who will do all they can to make your visit in Hanoi, short or long, a memorable experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
AdrianLee-Frasers, General Manager at Fraser Suites Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear sdufour,

Many thanks for your great and wonderful review on your stay with us!

We are delighted with your kind comments on our services and staff members! Your compliments will be shared with the team and they will be motivated to continue their service efforts!

Meanwhile, we are glad that you are still staying with us and will ensure that you and your family will continue your memorable experience at Fraser Suites Hanoi!

Yours sincerely,
Adrian Lee,
General Manager.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This place is pure luxury with the most amazing staff and customer service I have ever experienced in a hotel!
I stayed here once with my lover and had such a fantastic stay that I decided to surprise my best friend with a room for her birthday. Before arrival I emailed them about the proposed celebrations and asked if I could decorate the room for her... I was blown away by with their response... they wanted to not only help me decorate, but also get my friend a birthday cake!!! They ordered a cake with her name on it and the cake was soooo good! And they helped provided decorations and made sure the room was perfect to surprise my friend. We had such a fantastic stay here because of the staff and they have the best breakfast and the best facilities (sauna, pool, gym!) the room is unbelievable with the most comfortable bed and such an insane sound system and such a great TV with every feature possible.. and a kitchen!!! And they provided fruit!!! It was honestly the best hotel stay I have ever experience. Thank you so much to all of you!!!!! You’re so sweet and helpful.. I would love to stay here again.
Ps.... they also provide the best hair and bath products! (Rum and lime body wash, peppermint shampoo!)

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank HeatherOlson333
AdrianLee-Frasers, General Manager at Fraser Suites Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear HeatherOlson333

Many thanks for your fantastic review for Fraser Suites Hanoi on your recent stay with us!

We are totally delighted with your multiple compliments for our staff and service! We are glad that we managed to provide you and your best friend a memorable experience and fantastic stay with us!

It was our pleasure to be able to assist and with all your positive feedback, our team will be motivated to continue our consistent efforts to provide the best possible experience for our guests in all areas.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again soonest possible!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

A well appointed hotel - what you expect from the Fraser Suites chain. Staff were helpful and offered us an early check in at half the room rate when we arrived half a day early. We were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment that was enormous for my daughter and I but gave us much needed downtime for the last night of our trip. Room service food was excellent. Facilities are excellent. The hotel is in a residential district and our favourite thing about this location is the street food vendors all around the area have excellent cheap eats. If you haven't been to Hanoi before I'd recommend staying in the Old French Quarter where you can walk and explore at your leisure and easily return to your hotel as a base when you want to rest or get out of the heat. There is a shuttle here 4 times a day but we never managed to make that schedule so caught a taxi in and out of Hanoi. This is fine if you want to argue with taxi drivers who try to overcharge heavily. Hotel has a few recommended taxi companies that you can catch from here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AdrianLee-Frasers, General Manager at Fraser Suites Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Yasmin H

Many thanks for your effort in providing us a great review on Fraser Suites Hanoi during your recent stay with us!

We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and your compliments on our helpful staff, excellent room service food and facilities will be shared with the team! They will be delighted and motivated to continue to deliver memorable experiences in all areas to our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family again soonest possible!