“Amazing Ben”

Apricot Cruise
Ranked #27 of 136 Tours in Halong Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Halong Apricot Cruise! Have a fantastic Halong tour on elegant Halong Apricot Cruise. The warm hospitality with superior service bring the best memories about Halong Discovery cruising blue water of Halong Bay. Apricot Cruise aims to deliver an unparalleled experience for guests, with an authentic Vietnamese feel within the neoclassical design and boutique allure with our bespoke services. Take the opportunity to relax and explore a beautiful country, while you enjoy great accommodations at an exceptional value.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hi APRICOT.We booked a sort trip to Ha Long Bay in the last month.We met Ben ,our tourguide so friendly an heplful,he always take care for us and every one on the tour
We never foget him.Thanks Ben and your team

Halong A, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Apricot Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Chung L,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Halong Apricot Cruise on TripAdvisor page.

I am delighted to read of what a fantastic experience you had and thank you for your compliments toward my team. They are motivated by providing excellent service and they shall be as happy as I am to read your review.

I am very much look forward to welcoming you here once again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"beer and soda"
"shared room"
in 2 reviews
"a solo female traveller"
"mr david"
"food was great"
in 9 reviews
"comfortable room"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stay in halong bay just 1 day because typhoon coming but i think i had comfortable time on the bay with apricot and Danny our tuor guide he helpful and informative

Hi 서겸 김,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Ha long Apricot Cruise on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Thank for great time with day trip in the bay. Although we joined day trip but Danny make us so fun

Dear 영희 조,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was a highlight of our Vietnam trip! We loved every minute - the food was great, service was always with a smile and our guide Danny was fantastic! We were on the 3 day/2night and glad we opted for the longer stay! I was unwell the day of arrival and Danny went out of his way to ensure I was ok! Was very impressed.
Activities we’re awesome!

Dear Kathy P,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review of your recent trip. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay at Halong Apricot Cruise and that our team has consistently exceeded your expectations during your stay. I have shared with our team they were delighted to hear your excellent feedback.

Warmest regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Hello Apricot and Ben, We booked 2days tour to Ha Long bay and we hv one night on your Cruise. Our tour guide Ben was nice ,verry friendly, heplful. The room was clean,food be good...We will come back soon.Thanks you and Ben

Hi vượng t,