Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great place!

Reviewed 10 June 2014
Martin P
First Timer Excellent Experience!

We have the great experience in Paradise Cruise! We were accommodated like VIP's, as first timers... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2014
FloraMayLopez
Cebu City, Philippines

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our trip to Halong Bay ended up to be great. Halong Continental Sails did a fantastic job of helping us to work out our itinerary and accommodated cruise in Halong Bay, and thanks to that, the trip was very well organized and enjoyable, and we had great tour guides who were very helpful and gave us great information. Halong Bay scenery is very beautiful and breathtaking. The cabins, food and activities were fabulous and really made our stay there enjoyable. Totally recommended!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have the great experience in Paradise Cruise!

We were accommodated like VIP's, as first timers, that experience was unforgettable.! Their cruise staffs were all great and professional. Most of them are natives of Vietnam.They all are friendly and warm.

The entire tour was fascinating.We enjoyed most watching the views while we were sailing. One of our guide shared to us the stories about Halong Bay. It was interesting and fantastic.
The rooms available on the cruise are highly recommended for first timers, it offers a great comfort. We really enjoyed our entire stay.

The foods were all well prepared and delicious. It offers a variety of choices and are all affordable. We also tried their authentic foods. We were given the best customer service by their staff that guided us. Our entire stay was awesome and we will definitely tell all of our friends to also try Paradise Cruise.
One of the highlight of our activities is Kayaking. I was a thrilling experience since it was our first time. We also enjoyed swimming, the water was so clear and cold. We will still come back if given the chance.
Our stay was worth it, since we made use of our time, our activities were well planned. We rate this place as highly recommendable, Halong Bay Continental Day Cruise.

It is easy to book to their website, hassle free and fast.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you are looking for a place to spend a beautiful moment, Halong Bay is the place. I asked Halong Continental Sails to organize our trip for us and they did an excellent job. Our private cruise was so beautiful, all staffs were very nice and helpful. We were treated like royalty at all time. Our tour guide was friendly and professional. He had a good eye for detail and tried to put us at ease. Seeing wonderful sights, tasted yummy seafood, and met friendly locals were unforgettable experiences. We absolutely had a fantastic anniversary. Thanks Halong Continental Sails for everything. We look forward to taking our tour with you in the future.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Our family booked a trip to Halong Bay and we did it all with the great help of Halong Continental Sails, they did a wonderful job arranging our trip. We were so very greatful to find someone that had all the services we needed for our family vacation and we are truly impressed with everything they had to offered. All the suggestions the salesman gave us were helpful and we got the impression we really got a great value report quality/services/money. We got to hang around the locals and had a great experience. Halong Bay is a really peacefull place with lots of things to discover, me and my husband will highly recommend Halong Continental Sails and if we do get the opportunity we will use their services again.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Me, my wife and my kid just returned home from a wonderful trip in Halong Bay. We chose “Halong Continental Sails” as our trip partner and rented a private charter called “White Dolphin”. The tour consultant “Tiara” helped us in booking the tour by giving loads of information about the place and other services that we were requiring. We chose the suite cabin and enjoyed every moment thoroughly. My wife personally enjoyed the special BBQ dinner arranged on the first night we travelled. The suite cabin we travelled had a private balcony and my kid loved it. The transfers from Hanoi airport, food, friendly staff and the guide were all so wonderful and I must agree that we chose the perfect travel company. The cruise was truly a traditional Vietnamese style and even the food reflected the same. There was a 16-member crew on the cruise who were well trained. The cruise also had many life jackets, fire extinguishers and first aid kit in case of any emergency. My family was excited to the sunrise from our behind and the floating village was truly an attraction. Many thanks to the management of “Halong Continental Sails” for their impeccable services rendered to my family during our visit to Halong Bay. I strongly recommend them from the bottom of my heart and would definitely choose them again next year for another fascinating trip.

Date of experience: November 2013