“A Perfect Treat”

Halong Continental Sails Day Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 2007, Halong Continental Sails a division of All-Travel in Halong Bay, Vietnam, is a privately held professional cruise management corporation specializing in leisure and business cruise planning.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 November 2013

When I was planning a trip to Vietnam, my friends told me I must make bookings for Halong continental sails day cruise. I wasn't disappointed because sailing on the cruise; I could enjoy some of the most breathtaking views. The time that we spent remains one of the most memorable journeys we ever had. I will recommend this to all those who want to steal some perfect moments while travelling to Vietnam.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank simey j

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My family just had a great Halong trip last week. We chose Halong Continental Sails to organize everything for us. We were extremely satisfied with our decision. The trip was as good as we expected. our cabin was very comfortable and a bad was a perfect one. the food served on board was very tasty and I enjoyed so much. There was no complaint there.i liked kayaking and chilling out around the islands.Halong Vietnam is one of the most beautiful place on the earth and we absolutely recommend this one if you have the Chance to visit Vietnam.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Be advised by a close friend, my family booked the Halong Bay tour with Halong Continental Sails and it truly was wonderful trip. the scenery was magical, and the weather was really nice during our trip, it was always cool with fresh air. We spent one night on Paloma Cruise and regretted not making it two nights. The boat itself was nice and the staffs were brilliant. We felt satisfied how comfortable the cabins were and the meals served on board were so delicious. Nothing was any trouble. We also visited a floating village and did some kayakings. I would love to do the trip again and I highly recommend everyone to Halong Bay, contact to Genie.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My wife and I decided to take a short break in Vietnam. Surfing the web, we agreed wholeheartedly to rest at Halong Bay. We decided to book the tour thru Halong Continental Sails since the itinerary fits our timeline. Made a booking online and we were given a call back promptly by one of the tour consultants, Genie. Itinerary were discussed and date was set.

We reached the Hanoi airport at the agreed date and were met by the agency driver who drove us to the dock. There we met the captain of Princess junk who led us to a boat to board the junk. Welcome drinks were served and staff were introduced. We descended to our cabin and found it to be very cosy. Took a short nap to get ready for the next adventure. Dinner were served in the evening and the food was fabulous. We really enjoyed the food especially the BBQ fish. The following morning, woke up and watched the sun rise behind the island. It was so romantic then, such a remarkable scenery. After that, we went kayaking and stopped at one of the islands to swim. Went on board to have our lunch and proceed to the floating village. Quite a surprise for us to see a small community living by the sea. There's even a floating school and the children can row boat to school at a very young age. We spent some time at the village before being herded back to the junk. The junk made its journey round the chain of islands. The scenery was awesome. No wonder it is UNESCO World Heritage Site. The following evening went without incident and we enjoyed every minute of it. Went back to the mainland the next day and took the next flight home.
It is a nice short enjoyable trip and we highly recommend Halong Bay to those couples or family alike.

Date of experience: March 2013
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The scenery that we experienced on Halong's Continental Day Cruise was beautiful. The satisfaction that we experienced was beyond imaginable. Talk about a great time...The 2 nights that were spent on the junk boat was exciting. The space provided in the sleeping cabins were comfortable, clean, and spacious. The polite and friendly staff, as well as the cooks, offered plenty of savory meals that were above and beyond our expectations. The visit to the local homes and the fish farm were also an added incentive that highlighted this trip. This trip is on top of my recommendation list for anyway looking for a awesome place to visit.

Visited February 2013 & for birthday in May 2013