“Brilliant day”

Dalat Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DALAT ADVENTURE is an International Tour Operator issued by The General Tourism Department of Viet Nam. With young, enthusiastic, passional, professional, experienced and responsible staff, Dalat Adventure can provide tour service around Viet Nam. We specialize in organizing not only canyoning, trekking, biking, White water rafting, camping but also sightseeing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great day canyoning with these guys. I was really nervous beforehand but everything was safe and very organised. The day ran to plan and we all had a great time. Big shout out to the staff, they were brilliant.

4  Thank Rhiannon C
"my boyfriend"
in 18 reviews
"explained everything"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Thank you for organising such a great tour. It was the highlight tour in my holiday. A big thanks to guide Phong. He made me feel really well taken care of because i was on my own and was very scare. I highly recommend this tour to anyone and asked phong to be your tour guide as possible :)

3  Thank Alena L
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The day with Wind was like a dream. I felt like Superman on a ship to the sun. We ate ice cream while walking on clouds and fairy tales do come true. Amen

2  Thank RosinskiM
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went on Mar 29th with a group of 9 wit Naly, BB and Cow. Great service from start to finish! Went in the afternoon tour (11 am) and didn't see any other groups along the way! Home by 5:30 pm. 3 to 1 ratio of guides to participants was great as well. Well worth the $50 USD.

Started with an excellent lunch on the way to the falls, eating in family kitchen where seconds and thirds are offered, along with some excellent tea.

Make sure to have grippy shoes for the trekking and rocks! No sandals for this trip! Got suited up, all gear provided, practice abseiling and general rope knowledge at the beginning to get comfortable as well. Very fun and exciting day, never felt unsafe at any point. My husband works with rope at home and was happy with how the equipment and how everything was set up. Always a safety line too.

Water was provided and if you do chicken out at any point theres a little trek around and down at each point. My only regret is that I didn't run and do the 11 meter cliff jump! Even though the last 20 min trek it was down pouring it was still a blast.

Towels provided and lots of laughs. And all photos and videos up for free the same day! Unheard of! If you can please tip these guys, they work so hard!

2  Thank Monica W
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Booked this trip a month in advance for a group of 4 friends based on reviews and I can confidently say that they deserve the high ratings! They were very professional and a great group of guides. Lunch was delicious (and well accommodated for, for vegetarians). Equipment and training before abseiling made us feel very comfortable. Even at times when I felt nervous about going down, their constant verbal instruction and preparation made me feel very safe.
On the last cliff, one of our friends lost her water shoe in the 'washing machine' - they took a lot of time to look for it. In the end it could not be recovered but our guide gave up one of his shoes so she could walk with two!!! (Not east, but very noble of him). We could not be more grateful.
Additionally, we loved the fact that they took care of all pictures and videos. That was very professional of them. By the evening we were happy to view all pictures and relive the excitement.

When we come back to Da Lat (which we will!) we will definitely book another tour with them.

Don't hesitate on booking with them.

2  Thank amtanker