Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sea Cave Canoe tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sea Cave Canoe
from US$ 126.39
More Info
from US$ 106.94
More Info
All reviews james bond island lawa island hong island day trip making jokes slow boat personal guide lunch buffet phang nga phi phi an amazing experience rock formations took pictures boarded the boat soft drinks and water top deck great trip
Reviewed 19 May 2018

My mom and I went together. The tour guides are amazing. Friendly, funny & do their absolute best to make sure you get the most out of your experience. We plan on doing this again next year.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SeaCaveCanoe, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Cave Canoe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hi!!! Clarissaamor
Thank you so much for your review.we are happy to hear that you have a good times with us.we hope to see you again next year.
Thanks a lot.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I and my friend had a chance to visit this wonderful trip,
There are lot of companies kork on this trip, the reason this company has been chosen is there is not too much picture on the brochure I think there must be something hidden. When I arrived the company I had been welcomed with a good breakfast and the also the peer look like a very private one because threr is just only this company there. The staff and service is very good and they always informed all details of each points not just stop and let us sea.
If you are looking for the wonderful frip, this company is recommended!!!

Dear. Charoenp77
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and thank you for choosing us company.we are gleeful to hear that you enjoy and have a good time with us we will bring your wonderful review to our team for sure that make them have a big smile.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This was one of the best things I have done on a vacation. The people in Thailand are so kind and thoughtful. And this boat and canoe trip was no exception. I had caught a cold and they were so attentive and sweet. The guides were knowledgeable and fun. We saw toucans, monkeys, bats, and walking fish! Absolutely amazing.

Date of experience: February 2018

Dear Zannifer2018
Thank you for your nice review.we are so happy to hear that you have a nice vacation with us.hope you can join us again one of these days. thank you

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My partner and I did the sea canoe tour with these guys 5 years ago and loved it. We did the same tour again yesterday with our son with us this time, just as fantastic. The team are great, very friendly and welcoming! Our son had such a great time. Thank you for another great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SeaCaveCanoe, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Cave Canoe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hi,Karlid86
Thanks you very big for your review. we hope next time you came to joyed with us again we have a big smile when we read you review thanks a lot

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Our James Bond day trip with Sea Cave Canoe was awesome! They were right on top to pick us up from our hotel. When we got to the dock they offered a light breakfast. The staff were all so friendly and funny! My brother and I booked the trip together. Each reservation is assigned one of the staff to be your personal guide. We had Adam and he had the canoe ready for us immediately for every stop. He showed us all the good picture spots and took our pictures everywhere. He helped carry our stuff around in the dry bag they lend you and made sure we kept on schedule with the rest of the group. He also made me a flower bouquet out of straws! On board they had a full lunch buffet. We first canoed through caves and got to a beautiful man grove at the end to walk around and then swam back to the boat. After, we canoed at another location with many rock formations and then onto James Bond Island
To walk around. Lastly we finished at a beach to relax. While you are out you can leave your bags on the boat and it will be safe. One of the staff is a professional photographer and took pictures the whole time. When we got back to the dock they had our photos printed out and framed already! This is a full day trip! We got back to our hotel around 17:30. We only had 2 days in Phuket and this made The trip awesome and ran very efficiently!

Dear, 960shanim
Thank you so much for came to share your review we glad to hear that you nice times with us we will our team know you recommend that make them happy for sure