I was actually very much impressed with the value for money with this tour group. The price wasn't too bad and they took good care of us.
Some of the highlights were...
- Kind, helpful and well intentioned guides
- Price was decent/good value for money
- Great place to snorkel for beginners
- Banana Island has potential to be a pristine island but it was depressing as it was assembly line tourism...pack as many people to the island as possible with minimal regard for the environment. Gorgeous sand filled with cigarette butts and other garbage (that being said, it was not the worst beach I've been too).
- Garbage receptacles were not obvious and our tour guides said NOTHING about not damaging the coral or bothering the sea life (people were walking/literally breaking off parts of the coral/one guy was even jamming a sea urchin with a stick before I asked him to stop).
In short, I wish that the company would put in at least some effort to even just pretend like they cared about the environment that provides their jobs.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.