“A easy way to book diving”
Review of Dive The World

Dive The World
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive The World Thailand specialises in Phuket diving, Similans dive trips, Thailand liveaboards and PADI dive courses in Thailand. Diving Phuket and the Similan islands is made easy with local Thailand diving experts
Reviewed 6 May 2011

It is a easy way to book diving around the world. You can view where to diving, where to living etc. Also you can get the course how to be a open water diver.

Reviewed 5 May 2011

I thought we got very accurate information so we could make the best choice for our dates and budget. We were open to going anywhere in Asia and going through Vic saved us time and money. We ended up at a great facility with awesome diving!

Reviewed 4 May 2011

My wife and I had an outstanding experience with Dive the World in Lembongan. We were greeted when we stepped off the boat at Lembongan by the World Diving and Coconuts Resort personnel. The Diving experience was excellent. The dive crew was very experienced and helped us with transportation and tips on dining etc. The Coconuts Resort experience was a nice experience also. The grounds were beautiful and our view was fantastic. The room was beautiful and exotic but had basic amenities. Be prepared to walk up a lot of steps. The Resort and restaurant personnel were gracious and proffessionel. We enjoyed the Island setting and the 5-7 days was just right for us.

Reviewed 3 May 2011

received really good service from the company. i wanted to go diving in sipadan and did not have time to search websites for best place to stay based on my criteria. so dive the world actually solved my problem by providing a number of options to me and listing all pros and cons. later i received very quick responses on all questions i had thus letting me to make a knowledgable decision on what to do. and ability to pay on UK account made a difference as well as i did not have to send money internaionally.

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Will just say thanx to Enrico in dive the world for all the help booking my sipadan-kapalai dive tour.
Great service all the way.And the resort is fantastic.
No problem using you again on my next dive trip.