“World Diving Lembongan/Bali”
Review of Dive The World

Dive The World
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive The World Thailand specialises in Phuket diving, Similans dive trips, Thailand liveaboards and PADI dive courses in Thailand. Diving Phuket and the Similan islands is made easy with local Thailand diving experts
Reviewed 4 May 2011

My wife and I had an outstanding experience with Dive the World in Lembongan. We were greeted when we stepped off the boat at Lembongan by the World Diving and Coconuts Resort personnel. The Diving experience was excellent. The dive crew was very experienced and helped us with transportation and tips on dining etc. The Coconuts Resort experience was a nice experience also. The grounds were beautiful and our view was fantastic. The room was beautiful and exotic but had basic amenities. Be prepared to walk up a lot of steps. The Resort and restaurant personnel were gracious and proffessionel. We enjoyed the Island setting and the 5-7 days was just right for us.

Reviewed 3 May 2011

received really good service from the company. i wanted to go diving in sipadan and did not have time to search websites for best place to stay based on my criteria. so dive the world actually solved my problem by providing a number of options to me and listing all pros and cons. later i received very quick responses on all questions i had thus letting me to make a knowledgable decision on what to do. and ability to pay on UK account made a difference as well as i did not have to send money internaionally.

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Will just say thanx to Enrico in dive the world for all the help booking my sipadan-kapalai dive tour.
Great service all the way.And the resort is fantastic.
No problem using you again on my next dive trip.

Reviewed 29 April 2011

Our dive holiday to Lankayan Island booked by DTW was extremely enjoyable. The DTW website was very informative and their ervice was professional. All questions were answered quickly and I would definitely book with them again and recommend them to friends.

2  Thank DiverSusan
Reviewed 27 April 2011

DTW gave me great peace of mind by taking care of my entire Bali dive holiday package.

I didn't have to worry about finding a reputable PADI provider in a foreign country, I didn't have to worry about booking my own accommodation or airport transfers - all I had to do was book my flights.

The DTW website is very informative and consultants (Beef in particular) promptly replied to any questions I had. I have recommended DTW to several colleagues since returning to the office and will be using them to book my next dive holiday.

1  Thank ClarefromAus