Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 72
  • Breakfast included
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$ 165
US$ 136
US$ 75
US$ 63
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 118
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
US$ 42
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 51/night.

Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 49
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

Banyan Tree Phuket(Thalang District)(Great Value!)
US$ 436
US$ 356
Agoda.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 48
Priceline
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 117
Priceline
  • Pool
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 301
US$ 228
Agoda.com
1,924 results
All reviewswater taxiprivate pooljacuzzi suiteall inclusive packagedeli restaurantfloating restaurantluxury escapesbeachfront villarang yai islandlaem hin pierboat servicewater slideslow tidea short boat ridemain islandvillage coconutmaster bedroom
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First off I will state the villas and the grounds are very nice but the rest of it is a waste of time, the water is a manky yellow colour and is intermittent at working and producing heat the villa pool was tiny and quite murky so we didn’t get to use it at breakfast it didn’t matter what time we went there were no tables, cutlery or glasses available so again didn’t bother and you need to throw a six to get a sun bed but apart from that we had a great time leaving the island every day and eating out at some wonderful places, Patong and old town are definitely wore visiting

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Got back from here last week after spending 9 days at the resort. Let me start by saying if you are coming to phuket to explore the place and experience a bit of Thailand then don't stay here..
It's quite far out the way and the only way to get to the mainland is via the islands water taxi which you have to book in advance, therefore you may not always get the boat you need and it's also dependant on tide to which pier you will arrive on. The resort is nice, slightly run down but nice all the same.
We payed to stay all inclusive as we had 3 children with us but we really wish we hadn't. There are 3 restaurants on the island so you think you have a lot of choice but you don't. Koko is only 50% off so not included in the plan. The other 2 kucina and kabang have the same menu depending on the day then it's a buffet. As you can guess eating the same food over 9 nights gets a bit boring so we opted to try get to the mainland to eat out which defeats the whole "all inclusive". Also you have to pay for room service too which if your all inclusive it's 50% off again, or you can just go to one of the restaurants and not pay for it!
On one of the nights it was BBQ themed night and it was absolute chaos. Food wasn't being pumped out quick enough which led to greedy guests. One guy completely wiped them out of prawns and there was about 30 people stood waiting behind him. Not the hotels fault but felt there could have been some staff giving some people a nudge in the right direction. My 8 year old waited 15 minutes in a queue for ice cream because "adults" kept pushing in front of her.
The place is kept tide and the staff do a sterling job, very friendly and can't do enough for you. The ladies that worked in koko on Japanese night (can't remember names) they need a pay rise they were fantastic!
There are 2 main pools and one small one which the slides end up in, all very nice and kept clean, just not enough beds in my opinion, we ended up spending our day sat on giant bean bags.
We stayed in a garden view pool villa and it was always kept tidy and was a great space for a family of 5, our small pool was always kept clean and it did the job of keeping our kids entertained and cool.
The trips from the island are very expensive so we organised our own. All in all we had a pleasant stay but unfortunately I don't think we would choose this place again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaydora
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I treated my partner and myself to this hotel after a 2 day stay at Bangkok.
From start to finish it was brilliant and this was also thanks to Virgin Holidays.
The hotel has a gorgeous setting on a beach with numerous pools and pool slides. Our room was decorated due to our anniversary, it was a lovely touch.
We stayed in a Jacuzzi room and were both happy with the room and the jacuzzi.
We only had 2 small issues, one being the plug not fitted correctly in the socket and the jacuzzi not working. These were both sorted out promptly.
The room was cleaned on a daily basis and Jacuzzi cleaned every other day.
The grounds are amazing with a choice of 3 nice restaurants - the one opposite the beach was always busy at breakfast so we decided to go to the Koko restaurant and this was a more laid back experience. The omelettes were the best at the Koko. There was lots of choice for breakfast including the lovely Dim Sum.
Definitely filled you up for the start of your day.
The staff were all friendly and went out of there way to provide a good service.
The taxi boats were very efficient and there was one every half hour. As we booked through Virgin these were complimentary which was great as we did use them a lot.
We paid for the seafood buffet which was amazing. Roughly £25 each which was a bargain with the amount of seafood and meat you got. I definitely recommend it.
I cannot fault this hotel at all - our room was lovely and jacuzzi an added luxury, breakfast great and staff very friendly. I was sad to leave.
A fab holiday and would definitely come back
A*

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

There are pros and cons for this hotel.
Me and my partner booked 10 days here . Firstly it’s very secluded which is a positive on some note as we didn’t want to be in the hustle and bustle. We hired a car to get around the island which made things a lot more accessible
The staff are absolutely amazing they cannot do enough for you and are super polite.
We didn’t book all inclusive as we aimed to be out and about most of the time. The selection of food is good BUT did get a bit samey after 10 days . There was an occasion where I was served raw chicken which did give me an upset tummy for a couple of days . The staff were informed it was raw and I was quickly given another one . My boyfriend arranged a meal on the beach for my birthday which was lovely BUT the food came cold and we didn’t end up eating it.
The room was lovely but wasn’t clean enough I don’t think ... the shower was dirty and there was a water mark round the bath
I didn’t really use the hot tub as the filter was rusty and mouldy . The views from our garden were not too pleasant full of water pipes and what looked like a bit of a dumping ground
The entertainment at the hotel is great Dj And live music and activities for the kids if needs be
As much as I had a great time this hotel needs some touch ups for the price we paid

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emma06
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My sisters and I stayed here for 1 week for our annual sister's trip. We had a 5 bedroom villa with a private pool and to sum up the week in one word would be AMAZING. We arrived 4 hours before check in and was still able to have a shower and then use all of the facilities before our room was ready, the pools were brilliant and our room was gorgeous. The beds are very firm but that is what beds are in Asia so be prepared for that. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurants every day and the food was lovely and the service was great (especially JM who we seemed to get as our waiter every meal, he is truly one of the nicest people you will meet and you can tell that he loves his job). We had massages, went kayaking and paddle boarding and also went on the banana boat....and there is not one thing that I could complain about. We will definitely be going back at some stage for another holiday. Thanks so much, your staff and facilities are a credit to you :)

Room Tip: Book a villa that has it's own pool, we had an infinity pool right on the beach and only a 2 minute walk to the restaurants.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family