Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$55
Priceline$44
Hotels.com$55
Travelocity$55
Agoda.com$44
Orbitz.com$55
All reviews swimming pool excellent hotel comfortable bed reception staff spa thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022

It's been a tough 2 years in Thailand with the current environment I was so happy to return back. The Hotel is not running at it full capacity at this stage but glad it's was able to open again. Currently there is a few changes but I totally understand that the main pool is open which has the waterfall you can relax by. The Bar and Restaurant and Spa are currently close that due to the current environment but don't let that put you off. There is limited staff but good to see some old faces, The cleanliness of the property has not drop . The beach is within walking distances and there are a few new food stalls open if u need a bit to each. They are following all the guide lines to keep there guest safe and happy. There Wi-fi works well . At night there is walking street which has many great bar and shows or if u want something a little quieter there also a few bars away from the main strip for a quiet drink. I look forward in return as soon as I can

Room tip: The room I normally stay in is the Crystal Room #308 which looks across to the waterfall and pool area
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank pjhappy
Suraksa Ploysiri, General Manager at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2022

Dear pjhappy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us. Your feedback is meaningful to us because it helps us continuously improve our facilities and service delivery.

We truly look forward to having you back with us so we can make your experience even better.

Reviewed 5 February 2022

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The rooms are very modern and comfortable. The staff are very friendly, and there's a swimming pool. The furniture, bathroom, and other furnishings are new and high quality.

Date of stay: February 2022
Suraksa Ploysiri, General Manager at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Dear JameshT5341GE,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort during your stay! We are pleased that you had a memorable and relaxing visit.

We look forward to having you back again in the near future and please do let us know how we may assist with anything here!

Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

Good location, close to town taxi route and friendly nice staff! The internet works well! Despite the Covid-19 disease situation, everything worked well and there are many restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.

I sincerely recommend!

Date of stay: January 2022

Dear Mr. Kimmo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort and we appreciate any feedback you may have. We are overjoyed that you experienced well-facilitated service from our team throughout your stay.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

I’ve walked past The Agate Boutique Resort in Jomtien Complex many times before, but never considered dining there until recently.  They had placed a sign in front of the hotel advertising a limited dining menu.  I was intrigued.

The Agate is a lovely facility with a spacious pool-centered courtyard.  Their food menu offers traditional Pad Thai Noodles  and several variations on that, a couple of interesting appetizers, and an offering of beer and cocktails.

I chose traditional Pad Thai Noodles with Shrimp and an order of Sweet Corn Fritters with a Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce.  Those dishes did not disappoint at all.  They were both delicious and attractively presented.

The hotel’s business seems to be rather slow during the pandemic and downturn in local tourism, and the restaurant too could be busier now.  I’d like to see The Agate expand their menu a bit, to encourage repeat dining business.  I’d gladly stop by from time to time for lunch or a light dinner.  The ambiance is superb and their kitchen seems capable.

I’ve never stayed at The Agate Hotel, but am intrigued by my recent foray there for a meal.  I’d  surely consider it in the future, should the need arise for pleasant accommodations for myself or friends who come to the area.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Paul H
Suraksa Ploysiri, General Manager at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Dear Paul14534,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience during your meal and we appreciate any feedback you may have.

Please do let us know how we can assist with any future bookings here. We certainly are looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

After checking the TA reviews I though I’d give this small Jomtien beach hotel a try - AND then I saw the prices. Wow. Too good to be true. Incredible deals given the great reviews so I booked for a long weekend. What a great decision.

All the reviews were right on

This hotel staff are very polite and efficient. Very friendly. Plus, the rooms are a good size with a balcony overlooking one of the two pools.

The WiFi is consistent and strong. The beds are very comfortable and there are nice quality bathroom products replaced daily. Water and coffee/tea are in the rooms with a kettle and mini fridge.

They offer a daily breakfast from 630-1030 daily. It’s basic but filling. Again, staff are polite and helpful.

The pools are great but it’s only a 5 minute walk to the beach so I spent most of my time at Dongtan beach - very LGBTQ friendly. Many food stalls and restaurants in the area.

Jomtien Fitness is a block away if you need to get in a workout. There’s also a Tops Mini-market and a Subway shop. It’s a cool eclectic area and I enjoyed the atmosphere.

Believe the reviews and enjoy this little gem in Jomtien Beach.

Date of stay: November 2020
3  Thank ErickT57
Suraksa Ploysiri, General Manager at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear ErickT57,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort during your stay! We pride ourselves on providing lasting memories for our guests and I am pleased that you had a memorable and relaxing visit.

Any comments will be much appreciated. We would be delighted to assist with the details of your visit to ensure another wonderful experience with us and we look forward to the pleasure of your return in the hopefully near future!