Scooters Bar Soi Buakhao
Review Highlights
Found by accident...nice and chilled

Unlike a lot of bars in Pattaya that can be a bit full on this place is nice and chilled where you... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
trigger1108
chesterfield
via mobile
Excellent

This bar is excellent. It's on Soi 6 beach end. Yes it's a girlie bar but they don't hassle you... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018

from US$ 53.10
from US$ 43.40
from US$ 93.20
More Info
All reviews lk metro priced drinks pretty waitresses attractive staff worth a visit mod vespa techno girls motown dvds bars motor
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself visited here and it's a fab bar. The staff are friendly the music is great and it's decorated Mod style which looks great. When we went in there was a birthday party on and the offered us free food which was very nice.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Great bar on soi buakhao . Playing grear video clips of 50/60/70,s music. Happy hour beers. Popular place. They have 3 locations in Pattaya. Soi Buakhao , LK Metro & Soi 6.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

It was the best and certainly had the best looking girls in town, but sadly that's not the case now. Must be a serious problem with staff recruitment. 20 blokes to one girl now, if I wanted that I'd stay in the UK. LK one not much better. Past their zenith for sure.

4  Thank Merseyboy2
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Loved scooters bar it was busy staff are friendly love the model scooters and the music vidios drink prices were good.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

They charged me B200 for two small bottles of Tiger recently.
It was a blatant attempt of a rip off in my opinion.
I do not know of any drinks at B100 each.
Maybe they thought I was a 10 day tourist, due to my flowery shirt, the blank look on my face, and my tongue hanging out looking at the very pretty waitresses
The bill for two Tigers is B120.

3  Thank Lookingforthegood