“Absolutely Fabulous”
Review of Four Seasons Place

Four Seasons Place
Ranked #61 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I stayed at Four Seasons for 10 days in July. I loved it so much I didn't want to leave. My suite was fabulous, the service excellent and the staff couldn't do enough to help in every respect. After the hustle and bustle of Beach and 2nd Roads it was so refreshing to return to the serenity of Four Seasons, have a relaxing drink and dip in the lovely pool. I'll be returning later this year and again next July and will most certainly be staying again and recommending it to all my friends.
Elizabeth Macnish
Australia

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Elizabeth M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Although situated 25 walking minutes from the beach and the fact that there is no bathtub (only a shower) this hotel is very good value for money. 1800 baht per night gives you a junior suite with separate bedroom and fully equiped kitchen incl breakfast. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank sanooknl
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I stay at the Four Seasons Place frequently and every time I do so I have excellent experiences with service and comfort of accommodations. For me it is important to get to good night sleep and here the bed is just perfect! I usually select either a Junior Suite or a Four Seasons Suite, both a large suites with about 60 and 90 sqm respectively. If I travel solo I choose the Junior Suite and the value for money is exceptional. I paid 1700.- baht for the Junior suite including breakfast during my recent stay. The hotel has all the facilities and amenities I need such as pool, fitness, spa and a good poolside Restaurant. I often use their room service and I can highly recommend the club sandwich which is the best I have eaten in any hotel. Looking forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: Junior suite if you travel solo or four seasons suite if you like a real large suite and pool view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank Werner R
Reviewed 13 July 2012

stayed for 20 nights just after songkran. the room was large , comfortable and quiet. the hotel was off 3 rd so there was no traffic noise. wifi was absolutely fine, i had my laptop and probably had 2 hrs outage maximum throughout my stay. housekeeping seemed to be there all the time and the room was cleaned and sheets changed every day. didnt sample room service as there is a kitchenette and so i stocked my large fridge up with whatever i needed. the free bus shuttle to the centre was very efficient, only had to wait max of 10 minutes for it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank jasper651967
Reviewed 12 July 2012

What a surprise.... truly awesome.Me and my wife was there during July 5th-July 8th.Though we have booked a junior suite they have upgraded our room.When they came to know that we are there for our honeymoon, they have decorated our room specially for us.A must stay for all if they want quite and pleasant stay at pattaya in a residential area.Though little far from beach road,hotel has a free transportation facility.
One must stay there, unexpected offer in the price range they have.Keep it up staffs of Hotel Four season Place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Lokesh1981
Travellers also viewed these Pattaya hotels
1.7 km away
0.5 km away
Travelodge Pattaya
Travelodge Pattaya
#23 of 458 in Pattaya

Been to Four Seasons Place? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Four Seasons Place

Address: 341 / 44 Moo 9, Soi Chalermprakiat 22, Pattaya 3 Road | Nongpure, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Chonburi Province > Pattaya
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#17 Romantic Hotel in Pattaya
#33 Spa Hotel in Pattaya
#46 Luxury Hotel in Pattaya
Price Range: ₹ 1,618 - ₹ 22,845 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Four Seasons Place 4*
The all suite Four Seasons Place has a unique and sophisticated exterior & interior design theme reflecting the Renaissance. Suites are available for short & long term stays (daily & monthly), with private balconies which are located within two 7 stories buildings with a city or pool view. Four Seasons Place Boutique Hotel offers you unparalleled comfort and personalized service along with the world famous Thai smile. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Ostrovok and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Seasons Place Hotel Pattaya