“Best Coffee shop in Pattaya”
Review of Gafae Espresso

Gafae Espresso
Ranked #11 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Pattaya
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Great breakfast, sadwiches,airconditioned or you can sit and watch the excitement of Pattya Seconds road. Located right next to Tuk Com it is very convenient . They have the daily news paper and free wifi .

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

Used to always go here but appears the place is going very down hill.
Ordered some drinks and a menu for food at 7.25pm and was told after our drinks came and I tried to order off the menu they aren't cooking after 6pm even though the place is open til 8.30pm advertising food.
Tables dirty.
Wouldn't of minded so much had the waitress not been so rude after I said well I don't want the drinks then as I wish to eat. We hadn't even taken a sip yet.
Being told it's up to me and then swore at!!!! Unbelievable. My family where with me! Disgraceful Attitude to have towards anyone and appalled my family had to witness that.
I understand customers can be quite rude I have my own Businesses and wouldn't dream about speaking to a customer like that. I had been very polite!
I didn't even respond I was so shocked at her foul mouth!
Needless to say I won't be returning again and would advise others not to. A decent coffee isn't worth that kind of treatment.

1  Thank Miss_HG86
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Very nice and deservedly popular coffee shop in Pattaya.

The standard of coffee is usually very good and there is a nice range of food and cakes. Friendly service, FREE wifi & newspapers available to read.
A much better option than the Starbucks just up the road.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Having literally worked worldwide over many years this has become my local favourite haunt, with its Superb quality coffees, food & cakes (which my girlfriend adores esp.passion fruit cheese cake!) This is a family run business offering fantastic friendly service, free Wi-Fi & anything to help - can do positive attitude, great relaxed & funny staff who are always polite & courteous in a clean cosmopolitan environment. Starbucks you've STILL got a Helluva Lot to learn!! So Far found nothing that comes remotely close for quality & service! Pop in & see for yourself I'm sure you won't be disappointed! 5*****+

Reviewed 25 October 2014

I have been to this coffee shop at least 25 times, without a doubt it's my favorite. Why, because of the friendly staff, fast service, clean environment, great coffee and sandwiches, and good outlook (it's centrally located). It's an expat hangout for coffee. They have the daily news paper in English, free wifi and you have a nice glass frontage in air conditioning, or you can sit outside on the terrace. Inside are couches or table and chairs, staff all have uniforms and it's located on one of Pattaya's busiest roads - South Pattaya Road. It's right next to Pattaya's biggest electronic store, Tukcom. The prices are around US 2.9 for a coffee, I love the way they keep coming over with ice water top ups for you glass, you could easily spend an hour and half here.