All reviews avenue mall rooftop restaurant walking street swimming pool on the roof rooms are small breakfast staff short stay soi buakhao nice hotel comfortable beds convenient location lk metro pleasant stay would stay again nice pool excellent stay quiet area
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

If you want to stay in pattaya, stay at Travelodge hotel. I had a stay of just 1 night but it was superb.
Best Interiors.
Very Spacious.
Calm feeling in room.
Colours in n out of room are milky white, so it gives calming effect to mind.
when i went for a sleep on my bed.. the pillows, bed was so soft, i just loved it.
They have all facilities.
All very clean, n brilliant construction n interiors inside room.
We were 3 n so they gave us room, which has 2 washbasins. wow.
Centrally located. I found no issues here. A must stay hotel at pattaya.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Khanittha Y, General Manager at Travelodge Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear viraj v,

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Pattaya for your stay in Pattaya and also sharing your opinion towards our hotel.

I am overjoyed to hear that we have successes in meeting your expectations in most of the aspects of your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to exceed your expectations on your next stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

For a solo traveler in Pattaya I can't imagine what more you can expect.
Rooms are very modern the space is well used, tv is movable so you can watch it from bed or from sofa. Safe in room, excellent wifi, hot shower with good pressure. Nice roof top pool, minimal but functional gym. The hotel is guest friendly and they can use the swimming pool with no addition cost.
The bed is so comfortable sleeping there is a pleasure. Silent and peaceful.
The staff is incredibly helpful and always with a smile. Cleaning is really effective too.
Location is awesome in my opinion next to everything just cross 'the avenue' building and you are on second road.

My stay there was a bless I would like to thanks all the staff for that.

As I said for a solo Traveller I think this hotel is perfect, for a couple the size of the room can be an issue and appear a little small.
If I could suggest two few things :
Could you provide bottle opener (I bough one one 7-11 for 45 bahts' so not a big issue)
Some channel of the tv were on 'hd' and it seemed not to work all the time maybe put non hd but working channels could be very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mathieu2Paris,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

New Hotel. No issues.

Location is good. Easy shortcut through The Avenue shopping complex to access Pattayasaisong Road then to soi 13 or walk the other way to Soi Buakhao.

The public transport trucks are then 10 baht to travel along either road.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Michael H,

Greetings from Travelodge Pattaya.

May I begin by thanking you for sharing your Travelodge Pattaya experience and it was a genuine pleasure to learn you enjoyed your time with us. Specially our convenience location.
We are wholly dedicated to the complete satisfaction of all our valued guests and your kind words go a long way in inspiring us to continue on this path.
We look forward to being of service to you again on your next visit to Pattaya.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Got here via TA & Booking.com a Big Thank you to them for putting
Travelodge as our first choice.
The prices are reasonable, but it’s the ...
staff -who are helpful and friendly.
room - which is clean and relaxing.
and Pool is just right.
Pattaya is a very busy and loud place and when your in Travelodge it
becomes a great place to relax.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cynthia B,

Greetings from Travelodge Pattaya.

We look forward to being of service to you again on your next visit to Pattaya.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Well, There are a few problems with this hotel. Firstly when I arrived the sheets and pillows were filthy, dirt marks and pubic hair all through the sheets and oily greasy feeling on all the sheets like they had not been washed. It took me three goes to get them changed properly. The rooms are very noisy as you can hear people above you moving furniture and in the rooms next door, also every time somebody has a shower or water in the unit you can here it coming down the pipes right behind the bed. Though the thing that annoyed me the most was the laundry, I usually pay 200 baht to get my washing done, but on this occasion I was charged 900 baht for the same washing that is an increase of 700 baht this I think is ridicules and is nothing more then theft. I was never quoted a price and when I went to paid I offered them 300 to 400 which I thought was double what I should have paid and very reasonable but they wanted to screw me and they did so be careful.

Room Tip: don't get your washing done here.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Khanittha Y, General Manager at Travelodge Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear tim c,

Thank you for staying at Travelodge Pattaya

Our apologies for the any inconveniences caused to you had at Travelodge Patttaya while staying with us.

We always aim to ensure that our guests are satisfied with the level of service we provide. Your feedback will be used as a constructive feedback in order to avoid this reoccurring.

Thank you once more for your feedback and hope that you will give us another chance to better serve you.