Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Booking.com$43
Hotels.com$51
FindHotel$51
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020

While the room was generally tidy and spacious, everything else about this hotel wreaked of a run down 1940's apartment block in NYC.

We booked and paid the premium price for a "Grand Deluxe Sea view" room, but we're soon dissapointed to discover that on level 3, the panorama was blocked entirely by palm trees.

Mai pen rai... fronting beach road and directly on top of the resorts restaurant, we were instead blessed with the subtle, soothing sounds of traffic and the resorts dining guests in direct earshot of our window. This accompanied by the loud band that played on late each night.

Each day also welcomed the sounds of crashing bottles and glassware, as the crates were transferred to and from the storeroom in the corridor adjacent our room.

I also loved being whisked away to those memories of childhood days, with the ringing of an extension bell in the corridor, each time the front desk attempted to call one of the rooms.

Let's not forget the 500 baht deposit for the second card key to the room and the blood stained bed linen.

It's the little things like this that made the stay so memorable.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Adequate budget hotel for a few days stay in Pattaya. No major complaints, you get what you pay for plus a good buffet breakfast is included in the price ! Major plus is the proximity to the beach which is right across the street. Room was ok, no noise as it was not facing the street or pool. No issues as long as you dont expect luxury.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Yannis412
Reviewed 26 July 2019

In fact, this was my second time to choose this hotel already stayed here in 2017 in room standard Seaview category which have partial Seaview. But this time I chose Grand Deluxe Seaview which will be sea facing after doing lots of review on trip advisor and YouTube vlogs and personal own experience I choose this hotel. On arrival nothing been change in last couple of years cannot see and renovation work been carried out. I have been allotted room #420 staff of the hotel is not rude but not such happy smiling faces check in quick and smooth they took 1000 THB as security deposit which I was aware of.
On entering the room was big as I expected it to be and same exactly in the pictures good big king size bed sofa near a window can see sea with couple of drinks lovely view all the room in beach road but still no noise of vehicles from busy beach road Pattaya. Soon I discovered the AC was not kept on don’t know from when having 2 split AC for big but it took some time to get temp down. Bathroom amenities limited but OK towels are clean shower gel and shampoo provided in wall mounted fittings dental kit given good thing. As mentioned no regular touch up work been carried in the rooms as well made bit old specially with wash room big LCD screen. Nice rain showers easy to adjust the hot water.
I booked this hotel looking at the location specific room for view and its size and I got exactly I booked so happy.

They have outside restaurant Redstep which is really amazing they provide morning breakfast over there

Room tip: Deluxe sea view or grand deluxe sea view please choose any one of these
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 782sankets
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Many time to stay here, but first time to comments, this hotel near the beach near convenient store and comfortable, Breakfast not bad, price suitable, If you need to go walking street you can take public taxi around 10 baht per person or you can walk from the hotel to walking street around 20 to 30 minutes,

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Reggaecool
Reviewed 25 May 2019

I visited in April 2019 for 6 days vacation. I would say I am completely satisfied. My room was deluxe sea view. In terms of room cleaness, bathroom , service , pool , food, smart TV. Everything was perfect for me.would be loved by hygienic freak also. For 2-3 members room is awesome , spacious( easily arranged 3 big bags ). Walking street and night market is at walking distance. Just in front of beach as I wanted. Can go at night sit on the beach with drinks enjoying the sound of waves. Overall Its affordable , satisfactory, convenient. 15min away from bus terminal . I will recommend for u guys too.

Date of stay: April 2019