2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 17/07/22
Priceline$21
Hotels.com$45
Trip.com$36
All reviews rooftop pool through agoda nice hotel breakfast buffet wifi balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel...good friendly staff...rooms very clean. Didnt use breakfast buffet even though I paid for it, but it looked nice.
Rooftop pool is really nice...opens till late...would be great if they opened a little bar by the pool though.

Nice place!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank J_Dolan86
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Nice clean hotel in a very quiet Soi but still handily placed for Soi 6,7 & 8 plus the beach.
Reception was well staffed with helpful employees and the restuarant looked nice, but I didnt use it. My room was clean with good tv, wifi and tea/coffee facilities.
Will stay here again when I next return (after Covid 19 is defeated)

3  Thank martinwA367JL
Reviewed 22 February 2020

On arrival the receptionist was fairly rude, which didn't make a great first impression. We did however get given a welcome drink from the bellboy which was a nice touch.

The room was big and spacious but the walls must be quite thin because we at 11pm we heard the guests next door to us speaking and laughing very loudly.

Breakfast had good options.

You're a 2 min walk from Pattaya beach, there is a Family Mart and 7/11 just at the end of the street (and a McDonalds, Starbucks etc)... You're also a 3 minute walk away from the cabaret show Alcazar (which is a must see if you're in the area)

The pool area was nice, you could order food and drinks from the phone provided and they would bring it to you.

Would recommend for a stay away from the hustle and bustle of bar streets. I would potentially stay here again in the future...

3  Thank 383kirbyd
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Given the great reviews on here I was really looking forward to my stay at Pattaya Blue Sky. The check in was quite a strange experience with a particular front desk staff member the lady boy. She was sarcastic and unprofessional and then started talking about guests and me in Thai to her colleague about their body size and generally being not nice. Unbeknown to her I speak thai. I was not allowed to check in the room until exactly 2pm. The room was very good - I’d say average for pattaya for the price I paid. Room was cleaned very well each day and I was never pestered by the cleaners for tips although I did leave one. Nice hot water in the rain forest shower everyday. The roof top pool area is a lovely sun trap all day however some wear & tear in places. Location is good on Soi 5, less than 5 mins walk to beach and you could catch the baht bus at top or bottom of the Soi. Generally I found the staff pretty good and most times received a smile and welcome, however the lady boy receptionist blanked me daily (for no reason). I left the hotel after my stay with very mixed feelings. If I do come to Pattaya again, I’m sure that I would not book the Blue Sky again and look for other options.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank travelbuggedtony
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

I found this hotel to be very good value for what I paid. Staff were very helpful and always had a smile on their faces. Room was a good size. Balcony overlooked a hotel about 20 foot away but not the end of the world. Tried to book here again in December but was full. Says it all really.

Date of stay: July 2019