New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #342 of 429 Hotels in Pattaya
Tokyo, Japan
“I feel like home here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I found this hotel because I accidently walked pass it on my way to walking street at night. Before I used to stay at my thai's friends condominium that was very far from the beach. The hotel looks very peaceful and calm compared to its surrounding. The staff was very nice and friendly. In the end, I stayed in the apartment that has the ocean view on the third floor. The room was fully equipped. I was so shocked when I've seen the room as the price was very cheap. Eventhough the wing that I stayed in has no elevator, it is not a big deal for me since I'm still young and firm. I will definitely come back here again!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
14 Thank hagiwara
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Yokohama, Japan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

Well the hotel is in an excellent location if you want to be downtown near Walking Street and the hotel itself is quiet. I went for the superior room which was quite large and included wi-fi, which the standard rooms don't. Breakfast included here but it was disgusting - don't bother - there are plenty of good brekky places within easy walking distance. No shampoo included and the 'free' water turned out not to be free. No one charges for the cheap water in Thailand but I got 'done' on checking out, with the receptionist saying it was hotel policy. I told her I wouldn't stay here again for the sake of this cheapness. There are plenty of other options in town and I would suggest you look for them.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a 'superior' room - worth it for the free wife and larger living space if...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank YokohamaGeezer
Haifa, Israel
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2010

The best thing is the location of the hotel - right near the entrence to walking street, and neear boyztown. Also just across the beach.
Also the stuff was very friendly.
Breakfast is standard american : 2 eggs, bacon, coffe/tea, fruits ,2 toasts etc..

But - the hotel is very old, room looks very timeworn - it is time for a renovation.

I took the supirior suite - It is a 2 room small apartment - with a big fridge and bathroom woth a bathtab.
The bed is very stiff - was uncomfortable.
I was in 4th fllor - there is an elevator only to 3rd fllor, which is also very far from the room - I prefered to climb the stairs all 3 stories than take elevator and climb from 3 to 4.

The light in the room is very deem - I couln't even put my contact lens in the bathroom becuase it was too dark - had to do it in front of the bedroom mirror.

Internet connection - I was told when reserving the room that room rate includes free WIFI. When I asked to connect- I was asked to pay for it. After complaing that it was promissed to be free, I got it for free - But, the connection was very bad - there was only one spot in the room that I could get a very low signal ( one bar) - move the laptop a litlle - and no connection at all.

All in all - I don't think I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank BPorat

Travellers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

riverside california
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2010

right on walking street. have heard of issues but didnt experience any ourselfs. We staed here because it have a 2 bedroom apartment type room. 2 seperate bedrooms with a funky view of the ocean. for 2,400 (1,200 each) not a bad deal for being right on the beach and right next to walking street.

• Stayed November 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank losttrekker
Bangkok
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2008

I stay at this hotel regularly. I travel from Bkk & stay here when I am diving. The rooms are OK, with AC TV & plenty of hot water. There is no lift, however the staff are always willing to let me leave my heavy dive bags in the reception area so that I don’t have to carry them upstairs.

At the end of the alley is a Starbucks, ideal for the morning coffee & a McDonalds, ideal for a midnight snack.
The staff are friendly, but there again I stay there that often that they all know me. Only a couple of times had the breakfast. It may just about fill a knat, but that would be about it, better eat outside. Rooms are always clean. The location is one of the good things about this hotel 100m walk one way & you are at walking street, 100m the other way & you are at Pattayaland, ie right in the centre. Saying that, cos it is set back it is usually quite at night. For the price it is difficult to beat.

• Liked — Location & Price
  • Disliked — No Lift when U carry heavy dive equipment
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled solo