4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$113
Priceline$113
Hotels.com$114
Trip.com$114
Travelocity$114
Destinia.com$170
1,655 results
All reviews infiniti restaurant ocean view the club lounge private beach the general manager pool staff front office royal cliff pools shuttle khun thai thb
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

Very nice stay in Pattaya with my family. Kids club staff did so well and my 4yr old loved it. Food in quality and quantity is great. Executive Chef Morten and his team manage a very well balanced menu in both restaurants.

The Ressort is very green and it didn’t feel crowded at all. Peak time at breakfast, though, can feel a bit busy.

I would strongly recommend a stay here.

Reviewed 31 December 2021

31/12/2021 As I’m an Ambassador member, the Front Office Attendant don’t even know before. Normally the receptionist should prepare every document and at least learn some matter or any requirement from member’s reservation! The receptionist didn’t talk to it till I asked about my benefits myself! The room is not available to upgrade I understood, but you should educate your staff what the member should get when you can’t do it. It’s unprofessional to know from your guest! Come on! That’s the first thing. Next, it’s about the service at Elements where I took place to wait the room. Staff there served me the afternoon tea set, and leave it on my table around 10-15 mins. Then, come to take it back and said that oh it’s wrong table! At that time my mom and me waited for the snack for almost 30 mins! How you can do this thing to your customer. And then you come back, and said that I can get it back because there is none of snack today! I felt so bad that I should to stay here to celebrate my New Year trip with my mom. When I got my room, I’m ok that it the worst view you provided me even I’m an Ambassador, but there is insect inside! I recorded the video of it, you can ask me to show it anytime! My mom and me went to many InterContinental and here is the worst InterContinental in our life.

Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022

Hi 590thitinanp,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding your check-in experience, customer service, comfort, and value. I understand your disappointment and I'm sorry. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

Your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Platinum Ambassador means a lot to us. I still hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you a simple and smart travel.

Orlando A.
IHGService

Reviewed 23 December 2021

tl;dr. We booked a club “panoramic” ocean room for 3 days, and ended up leaving on the 2nd day to the hotel next door due to a series of issues.

——

1. Upon check in, our luggage was nowhere to be found. After a couple hours, we had to call them - twice - for it to be delivered. We were told they were understaffed. Ok, understandable (but not what we would expect from an InterContinental hotel)

2. No one told us where things were. We had to figure things out by our own where to go to the breakfast restaurant, etc. (My understanding is that it’s the same understaffing issue.)

3. The room was supposed to be “panoramic”, yet the view was totally blocked by trees. This is not acceptable as we paid for an upgrade. (We were told that this was the only room left, and they offered to move us the next day… fine…)

4. Hot water is not working. The selling point of this room (apart from the panoramic scenery we were supposed to get) is its giant bathtub. How are we supposed to use it when there was only cold and colder water available? (Apparently, this seems to be an ongoing issue, as there was a review on their FB page two days ago of the same issue)

5. On the next day, we were trying to “make the best experience out of what we have left”, so we went to their beach. They even manage to ruin it by asking us to change beach beds because ‘other customers reserved them’. We were there for a while already, and there were no signs there.

At this point, we gave up and decided to early check out. There were no questions asked on what went wrong, let alone any attempt to ‘fix the situation’. and when we asked for a partial refund (of the second night), they told us to reach out to the travel agency we booked the hotel with directly.

We checked out anyway - at this point it’s worth risking throwing away $270 - and pay $150 extra for a room in another hotel, than to continue staying here. Our vacation was already ruined.

We went to the hotel next door. The overall experience there is night-and-day better.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank domep2015
IHG Service, Owner at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Hi domep2015,

Thank you for looping us into your concern about your customer service experience, room preference, unavailability of hot water. What you described certainly is not the kind of experience we want any of our guests to have. I am sorry to miss out on these areas that made you cut your stay short. I've communicated your sentiments with our management team for review and I've also sent you a private message to discuss this further.

I hope to get another chance to host your next visit as we promise to make the value of your experience worth it for all the right reasons.

Yours in hospitality,

Jeraldine R.
IHG Service

Reviewed 22 December 2021

I went on Saturday due to the good reviews I've been told, but what I experience is totally opposite. There is other public hair in the bath tub, I just open the tab and let it flow with water, Very dirty. and I can't take a shower from 7:00 pm to 10:00 PM, water does not flow, and the color is ugly yellow&black. In the morning at 9 o'clock the water is back to normal but very cold, hot water don’t work. The mechanic goes in and out of my room all the time, From stage of anger to disappointment to becoming desperate till I gave up, I decided that I won’t get any shower and just go to sleep with it. breakfast is average. there aren’t really beach access here so you can't go into the sea. the package says that there is afternoon tea, what I get is one serve of mango sticky rice. in package said that kids again, KIDS with an S eat free, but they said that they will charge breakfast for my 7years old kid so I decided to leave her in the room. also package said that there are free activities at kids, it's the ones in the kids club which is free to everyone. and tell kids dine free when adult dine, not true, they said It’s not avaible. also we got a sea view room as a confirm upgrade, yeah there’s a sea, It’s very far away, you will have to focus beyond the garden view. overall It’s a new stay experience. You don't have to take a shower before going to bed. after a night I leave and went to Amari pattaya, thousand time better, won’t ever be back here in this disgusting place again

4  Thank Nutthass
IHG Service, Owner at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Hi Nutthass,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at our hotel. I hope your day is going well.

Providing our guests with a delightful stay is all that we aim for, but I am sorry that this didn't fully happen as pictured. I understand you left dissatisfied because of the issues with the bathroom's cleanliness and lack of a hot shower. I also recognize your dismay with the kids eat free policy, the room view, and the lack of afternoon tea. I assure you that your feedback will not go unheard as the Management team has been made aware of your dissatisfaction. I also sent an email to discuss the matter.

I hope you give us the chance to turn things around the next time you stay with us.

Always,

Glaiza G.
IHGService

Reviewed 16 November 2021

I booked 2 rooms for myself and another room for my mother and my sister, who is disabled person.

We requested both rooms for king-sized bed and 1 disabled room since the bookings made. My mother called to the property to re-confirm about this and they had well noted.

However, upon arrival I was told that the disabled rooms were fully booked (even we didn't see a single wheelchair guest during my stay) and also king-sized bed was not available. I asked them to manage at least 1 room to be Hollywood bed as this is a must for my sister and my mother, and re-confirmed with the front desk staff to make sure that the room was accessible for her, including the bathroom, and he confirmed. I came to realize in the next morning that my sister didn't have a shower because the shower room door didn't fit the wheelchair. This was very very terrible!

We always stay at Intercontinental hotels for my business and leisure trip. But we had an unpleasant stay here this time.

PS. I am IHG Platinum member and they even don't know about this as no greeting upon arrival or departure.

Date of stay: November 2021
InterContinental Pattaya, Owner at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear Khun Poly J,

We appreciate you taking to share your stay experience with at our hotel and specifics on where we could have done better in terms of product/service delivery.

As you are our IHG Platinum Elite member, your feedback is highly valued as it makes us better; and please accept our apologies with regards to confirming during the check in was inconsistent and we failed to deliver upon our usual standards with the clear acknowledgement of disabled room availability when requested and no Hollywood available. Please be assured that we have briefed the associated concerned with additional training to ensure all requests are well responded so that we can overcome such deficiencies at the earliest.

However, please feel free to let us know if your future travels bring you here and we are certain to make do on this stays experiences you have had and look forward to your next visit to make do on this stays broken promise of an exceptional stay. We thank you very much once for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you and your family back in this near future.

With kind regards,