1,841 results
All reviews walking street tropical deluxe room tennis courts bali hai pier garden view main building beach side hotel grounds excellent resort swimming pool breakfast buffet is night life welcome drink nice pool thailand proximity action
Reviewed 1 March 2018

the hotel is located in the main area very handy ,clean and the staff are very friendly I will like to say one staff member on the main desk goes out of her way to make sure that you have a Excellent stay her name is (GOLF ) also I will like to mention that the staff in the rest of hotel are very good the dinning room is also good as the staff remember your name and also what type of coffee you have.

Room Tip: ground floor near the pool
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Siam Bayshore M, Executive Assistant Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Charlie V,

It was always nice to know that your recent stay was Excellent!! I would like to extend my appreciation for your valuable feedback. It was always nice to learn that our location, friendliness of staff at the dinning room, especially Miss Golf exceeded your expectations. I will personally extend my gratitude to all of them for their well deserved outstanding performance. We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

One of the best places i have stayed, i have been here on multiple occasions and every time the staff are excellent, the rooms are immaculate, the beds are very comfortable, the onsite area is tranqual in contrast with the happenings outside and the pool and other facilities are very good. The food is consistently tasty and a great variety. The proximity to the entertainment zone is right on the doorstep without being intrusive into the facility.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Garry B,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback during your recent stay with us. It was truly appreciated that you return to stay with us again. I have shared your compliments to the entire team in regarding to our room, bed, the pool, and food options as it will only encourage them to continuous to provide an outstanding service to all guests. Nevertheless, the team and I hope that you will visit us again in the near future for a more pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The first hotel in Pattaya that I want to leave after first night. We needed ti cross the bridge over the sewer full of foul smell and disgusting view . Unfortunately , my room have same view and same smell. We moved on the second day but the room was smaller and twin bed . They said the beds were too heavy to move together. The bed was really high and hard. Don't trust you can access the beach . It was a tiny beach and full of boats. The quality of breakfast was low

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snoopy f
Siam Bayshore M, Executive Assistant Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Snoopy f,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to communicate your valuable feed back to us during your recent stay at Siam Bayshore Resort, Pattaya. I would like to apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience caused. May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I very much hope to welcome you back to Siam Bayshore Resort, Pattaya and for you to experience our beautiful resort at its very best.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Resort is nice and enjoyable. I enjoyed the simming pool and had lots of fun there. This resort is located at the end of the 'Walking Street', it is quite convenient for me to go out there for food, drink and massage. It also located near the pier where it is also convenient going to PP island. Bad thing is the river inside the resort is so smelly. Breakfast is just so so.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Dennis9211

Dear Dennis9211

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to communicate your valuable feed back to us during your recent stay at Siam Bayshore Resort, Pattaya. Fist of all, I would like to thank you for your compliements on our location as well as would like to apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience caused. May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I very much hope to welcome you back to Siam Bayshore Resort, Pattaya and for you to experience our beautiful resort at its very best.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the back building surrounding by many large trees giving a relaxed atmosphere. Clean, good wifi (but the room should have more brighter lights). Very good buffet breakfast in the restaurant in the front building (same as the reception area). Nice fitness room. So many bars with happy hours but has to check which one at what time.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Siam Bayshore M, Executive Assistant Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear Jesda,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. It was always nice to know that you've enjoyed your stay with our relaxing atmosphere. Your complements has been shared with the entire team and they were pleased to learn of your notes. We hope that you will visit us again soon.