Just spent 9 wonderful days in Pattaya. Siam Bayshore definitely left a great impression. I’ve been to Pattaya many times, but this is the first time I stayed at Siam Bayshore. In hindsight, I wish I’ve always stayed here. Resort grounds are extensive and well maintained. The garden wing is particularly lovely with the pools, ponds, and greenery. It has the feel of a park in the midst of bustling Pattaya. The facilities and restaurants are clean and well maintained. Staff is efficient and friendly. I stayed in the Ocean Wing, and the room is clean and very spacious. Food is excellent; the resort lays out a great spread for both breakfast and dinner. The spa is phenomenal with great staff and wonderful ambience. The location is fantastic. For anyone looking to experience the nightlife Pattaya has to offer, Siam Bayshore is an unbeatable choice. It’s located on the southern end of Walking Street next to the Bali Hai Entertainment District. All the hot spots in Pattaya are within easy walking distance. Despite the close proximity to the nightlife, the noise level in the resort is low. I never had problem sleeping even though Walking Street is just a glass door away. For other activities, the Siam Bayshore also offers tours to local destinations. The only conceivable shortcoming is the gym, which is fairly minimal and the treadmill wasn’t working very well while I was there. However, it’s not a serious detraction; after all, few people come to Pattaya to spend any significant amount of time in a gym. I look forward to return to Siam Bayshore later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya