“Breakfast choices were so limit”
Review of Golden Beach Hotel

Golden Beach Hotel
Ranked #152 of 466 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Actually I came here in 2015 for business trip. The room was soooo hot when I entered the room. (why the staff didn't turn the aircon on when I was about to come entering the room? Or the weather was too hot in Pattaya when I came there? Why there's no light at the corridor? So dark! Like, are you saving cost? Good pool but sorry to say, no variation of breakfast choices.

Room Tip: I was lucky because my room was pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Laurarumi

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Old Building but nicely maintained with big pool
Good for Indians as they serve Indian Breakfast as many people like it

Location is apt on the road with many Indian Restaurants around, Seven11 & Family Mark are in walking distance

Tea/Coffee is not complimentary and even the sachets are not provided in room

Bed linen is not changed daily or until you check-out, need to use same linen for the duration of stay

Room Tip: All rooms are with balconies, higher floor rooms are worth staying
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank RaajKotla
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Staff of the hotel was very rude and the room also wasnt kept clean there were nails in the room through which one of my colleague was hurt... the property was kinda okayish ...
location was perfect and the food for indians was too good considering the country..
need to improve the staff

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohit T
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I will start from the begin, there is no one to carry our baggage. Guess should bring their baggage using very small elevator. Elevator is not big enough for 6 persons with their baggage. Hotel location is great, walking distant from Pathhaya Beach.

We had 3 double rooms. Our checkout time is next morning after breakfast. When we are at the front desk for checkout they have complain, we have damaged room equipment and one of bed sheet.

Front desk complains one of room electric water kettle is broken. We didn't even use it because it was too dirty already and we had to browed anther one from our other room. There is corrosion inside the kettle. And they saying we broke kettle lid and ask to pay 500 Bath. we said that we will go to police and complain about this dirty water kettle then front office manager said no need to pay for water kettle.

After that they ask to pay 1500 Bath for bed sheet because it dirty. We can pay for bed sheet if it rips or lost. But how we pay for bed sheet if it dirty. Of Couse, it will dirty after using and We are not make it purposely. I hope they will wash all the bedsheet after guest checkout. Whatever on the bedsheet will goes once it wash. We are paying for our stay and hotel responsible to wash and clean the bedsheet etc.

After that they said we have broken WIFI key card holder. We didn't even see that card holder because we don’t want WIFI key. They have provided WIFI key when the time we check-in. Housekeeping lady bring the broken card holder and show to us and ask to pay 200 Bath. I ask where is the other half. They said they don’t know and front desk manager said "How do I know? I didn't spend last night with you" (I don’t know how she become a front desk manager, if she talks like that to hotel’s guest). I ask to bring card holder’s other half then I will pay. Front desk manager said I trust my staff and don’t want to find broken half. Front desk manager rejecting our request and We went to room and checked. there is no other half.

However front office manager forced us to pay for bedsheet and WIFI card holder. There not let us to go until we pay for those two. They waste 2 hours for this drama and our transport was waiting. So, we had to pay 1500 Bath and 200 Bath. After payment, they tried to keep the bedsheet with them and we ask to give us the bedsheet because we paid for that then they gave it to us.

Because of this we had to pay additional amount for our transport.

Room Tip: Worst Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Hashith F
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Dont go please...staff has no sense about hospitality....thailand is dependent n tourist..still they dont know english.....whole staff including manager are senseless..upon asking for packing of breakfast of my child we were told to checkout...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank urvil p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pattaya
0 km away
1.6 km away
Ibis Pattaya
Ibis Pattaya
#34 of 466 in Pattaya

Been to Golden Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK