US$ 162
  • Beachfront
US$ 44
US$ 36
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
Amari.com
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 92
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 134
US$ 130
US$ 105
Trip.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$ 205
US$ 122
Agoda.com
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 107
US$ 442
US$ 331
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$ 254
US$ 239
All reviewsserve indiancentral mallwalkable distancewalking streetindian itemsswimming pool isbreak fastnight marketbudget hotelmany indian restaurantssea beachtravel agentnice hotelhotel staff isfamily stayperfect locationstayed here for nights
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I will start from the begin, there is no one to carry our baggage. Guess should bring their baggage using very small elevator. Elevator is not big enough for 6 persons with their baggage. Hotel location is great, walking distant from Pathhaya Beach.

We had 3 double rooms. Our checkout time is next morning after breakfast. When we are at the front desk for checkout they have complain, we have damaged room equipment and one of bed sheet.

Front desk complains one of room electric water kettle is broken. We didn't even use it because it was too dirty already and we had to browed anther one from our other room. There is corrosion inside the kettle. And they saying we broke kettle lid and ask to pay 500 Bath. we said that we will go to police and complain about this dirty water kettle then front office manager said no need to pay for water kettle.

After that they ask to pay 1500 Bath for bed sheet because it dirty. We can pay for bed sheet if it rips or lost. But how we pay for bed sheet if it dirty. Of Couse, it will dirty after using and We are not make it purposely. I hope they will wash all the bedsheet after guest checkout. Whatever on the bedsheet will goes once it wash. We are paying for our stay and hotel responsible to wash and clean the bedsheet etc.

After that they said we have broken WIFI key card holder. We didn't even see that card holder because we don’t want WIFI key. They have provided WIFI key when the time we check-in. Housekeeping lady bring the broken card holder and show to us and ask to pay 200 Bath. I ask where is the other half. They said they don’t know and front desk manager said "How do I know? I didn't spend last night with you" (I don’t know how she become a front desk manager, if she talks like that to hotel’s guest). I ask to bring card holder’s other half then I will pay. Front desk manager said I trust my staff and don’t want to find broken half. Front desk manager rejecting our request and We went to room and checked. there is no other half.

However front office manager forced us to pay for bedsheet and WIFI card holder. There not let us to go until we pay for those two. They waste 2 hours for this drama and our transport was waiting. So, we had to pay 1500 Bath and 200 Bath. After payment, they tried to keep the bedsheet with them and we ask to give us the bedsheet because we paid for that then they gave it to us.

Because of this we had to pay additional amount for our transport.

Room Tip: Worst Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Hashith F
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Dont go please...staff has no sense about hospitality....thailand is dependent n tourist..still they dont know english.....whole staff including manager are senseless..upon asking for packing of breakfast of my child we were told to checkout...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank urvil p
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Walked past this place many times, noticed the pork knuckle special. Thought I would give it a try. I am always a little wary of walking into a empty restaurant but on this occasion I'm glad I did. I chose the deep fried option, A good sized knuckle arrived, it came with a nice buttery mash and sauerkraut. It also came with sweet chilli dipping sauce (not sure why) and english mustard. Definitely glad I dropped in good food at a reasonable price only slight down side was the coaches going into the hotel. B370 with a water. PS good sized bone for a dog to chew on afterwards.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is a amazing hotel in pattaya Thailand. This hotel situated near pattaya beach. I am visited pattaya on 19th september 2016. i have very excellent experience at this hotel. Night view is very colourfull.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RAMASAMY C
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Had been to this hotel with a group of 10 friends accommodated on 11th floor giving us a good view of pattaya. Nice and clean swimming tank, good american breakfast, not but least a guest free hotel..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends