Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$ 74
Hotels.comUS$ 74
Prestigia.comUS$ 109
1,038 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

I’m impressed by the services of the people at the hotel from the front desk , room service, and restaurant and bar. Friendly, polite, and kind. This is the first time I stayed at the hotel, but will not be the last time. I’m grateful to get an upgrade to A-One Royal Cruise Hotel (my original booking was for A-One Star Hotel which is under renovation. I like everything here - the room is big and beautiful with decorations like being in a cruise vacation. One of the good experiences ever. Ocean view from the balcony and the beach is just a few steps away. Plus, 3 swimming pools to choose from and one of the best gyms in Pattaya. It was a happy weekend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2021

A great place to explore the city, it's a very centrally located. The beach is just a short walk from the poolside of the hotel. The rooms were fine and the staff is courteous. A typical tourist friendly family hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Mash-TravelReviews
Reviewed 30 November 2020

Very nice hotel with good location.We spended all day at Fat Coco because its nice. Around hotel have convenience store its easy by walk.Malibrew Restaurant had good taste (Malibrew beer and Pizza).And I have got good service from staff here.They have service mind.Exspecailly Mrs.Nareerat from front desk.She had good service with smile.I really like this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Sea view with 180 Ongsa
Very beautiful view for celebrate Happy birthday.

Staff is very kind and gentle.
Thank you so much.

But
1. lack of coordinate staff for Promotion
2. Have a problem of Jaguzzi, the water cannot release from Jaguzzi

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jordan Chong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Dear Khun Lively_light,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hospitality overall, the team and I truly appreciate your feedback, it is essential in our effort to improve our service standard. I have informed my team to carry our some rectifying in that room.

I look forward to hosting your stay once again in the near future for yet another great stay experience.

Warm regards,
Jordan Chong

Reviewed 17 October 2020

Excellent!! Good location. Close to the Pattaya beach. Just cross the road. Good room so comfortable, good view, good food so yummy both dinner and breakfast and good and friendly staffs. Will be back again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Khun Ultra7white,

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hospitality and I look forward to hosting your stay once again in the near future for yet another perfect stay experience.

Warm regards,