2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$135
Trip.com$123
ZenHotels.com$142
1,889 results
All reviews dongtan beach traditional thai deborah pools jomtien bangkok
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022

I booked The Rabbit Resort Hotel as my SHA+ hotel for the "test & go" day 1 arrival scheme.
In my initial emails they were very helpful and arranged everything for me with prompt confirmation by email.
On arrival my airport transfer (arranged by Rabbit Resort) was waiting & took me directly to Pattaya Hospital where my PCR test sample was taken within 5 minutes & a further 5 minutes later we were arriving at the hotel where the very friendly staff were waiting to show me to my lodge/room.
I was presented with my day 5 antigen test kit & the staff told me if there was any problems with registering the results on day 5 they would be happy to help.
The room was great, very spacious with all the modern accessories but yet the decor was subtly designed to compliment the "jungle" theme of the resort. In particular my bed was very large & this was welcome after a 15 hour journey.
After 4 or 5 hours solid sleep I woke, took a shower and not long later (about 6:45pm) my PCR test arrived (delivered in an envelope by a friendly staff member) all was well & I was able to join friends for dinner.
I had a good night's sleep after which I came down for the buffet breakfast which was very good - with a wide selection of dishes on offer.
I was then greeted by the owners who asked me how things had been & if there was anything further they could do for me.
Upon checkout I had a huge case and hand luggage which needed to be carried to my apartment about 350M away, but the owner Deborah told me that it wasfar too hot to be pushing a heavy case around & arranged for one of the staff to drive me to my condominium.

On day 5 I did my antigen test in my apartment but could not figure out how to enter the results in the merchano app so I went back to the hotel & a very helpful member of staff by the name of Khet did everything for me.

I cannot praise the Rabbit Resort highly enough & would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 774nicholash
Reviewed 26 March 2022

Stayed one night in November 2021 and again March 2022 as part of the Thai Covid Quarantine requirements. Excellent service from Deborah and her team, Suvarnabhumi Taxi efficiently collected us and took us first to the Hospital for a PCR test and then to the Hotel where we were greeted and taken straight to our room. Meal ordered and swiftly delivered, good night's sleep before reception advised us we had tested negative and were thus able to enjoy the included breakfast overlooking the beach. The room including TV, coffee making facilities, shower and toiletries all of the highest standard. Staff could not have been more pleasant. Wonderful experience!!

Room tip: All rooms seem to be effectively chalet-style set in grounds, some two-storey
Reviewed 22 March 2022

Located along Dongtan Beach in Jomtien, the accommodation comprises separate apartment blocks within extensive grounds. Our upstairs room had an excellent bathroom with a lovely shower. All the staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The breakfast was adequate. The restaurant provided a good selection of local and Western food and drinks. It's a shame they did not serve spirits, but we were able to walk to the nearby "Sandbar" for cocktails. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2022 via mobile

Deborah & her Team provided at every stage of the complicated booking & service execution nothing but outstanding service & support. The location is superb & and room’s absolutely beautiful. I throughly recommend stay here. Finally the breakfast assortment was excellent and served with a smile!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2022 via mobile

We just checked in.
It is breathtaking to be back after two years.
Because:
Everything is excellent as usual!!!!
The rooms are very beautiful and super clean.
All stuff are so so friendly.
They do all a PERFECT job at a very high level.
The food and all drinks are exzellent as usual.
The entire system is in an a 1a condition.
There is no difference compared to two years ago!
The check-in was GREAT!

The Owner and her husband = GREAT
The are always approachable and take such great care!!!!

Kind regards