“Wonderful Experience !”
Review of Rabbit Resort

Rabbit Resort
Ranked #2 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This review is well over due since we stayed at the Rabbit Resort in June of this year . After reviewing a lot of resorts on various websites , we decided on Rabbit Resort based on the rave reviews and the wonderful experiences that people have had during their stay there . I must say , the reviews lived up to the expectations and more . We had a wonderful holiday in Pattaya thanks to the Rabbit Resort and more so to Mrs.Rabbit who I must say is the epitome of a good hostess . She makes you feel at home the minute you walk in . Her staff are all well trained to take care of you. They are more than helpful all the time and go out of their way to make you comfortable .
The resort itself is very beautiful , very ethnic true Thai style . Beautifully decorated rooms with hand picked artifacts . Clean , comfortable can be compared to any 5 star accommodation .
Some people feel that its a bit far from the main town , but I personally think its an ideal location away from the hustle and bustle , you are close enough to the action ( which is pretty noisy) and can come back to a totally relaxing environment . Its just ten minutes away from the main Walking street and bang on the beach , what more can one ask for .
As for the food , we did not eat much at the resort but whatever we had was pretty good . However the cocktails at the bar could be improved a bit .

Before I conclude there is one incident that I must relate which will give you an indication of the personal touch at the resort . A memory I will always cherish .
It was my birthday on of the days that we stayed at the resort . On the day ,We woke up in the morning and as usual went down to breakfast quite sleepy eyed after a late night . To greet me at the breakfast table was Mrs Rabbit with the entire hotel staff with a birthday cake and candles and the works . Wow! that was some experience , they must have got my date of birth from my passport. It was incredible.. Thank you Mrs Rabbit that was really sweet of you .
We will definitely go back for a holiday to the Rabbit resort maybe for a longer period this time . truly a wonderful place .

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor seemed better , with a better view .
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I cannot over state how incredible of an experience I had at the Rabbit Resort.
The location is perfect - right on the beach, while also being secluded in a jungle-like sanctuary; a short walk from a busy-ish party of Pattaya; far enough from the sin of Walking Street to feel safe, but close enough to induldge in the crazy night life; great rooms; tremendous breakfast, with an unbeatable spread and quality; PHENOMENAL staff and ownership! I have never stayed in a resort/hotel where I have had as much one-on-one time with the owners themselves (in this case just Mrs. Rabbit). The staff that worked there went to great lengths to ensure our stay was as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. They were very knowledgeable about the area and made excellent recommendations on where to eat, where to go, and what to do/see. Reservations for various activities were handled by the reception desk, and in our case, a cancellation, with no hassle on my part.
The pools were great - I especially appreciated the separate adult only pool in order to remain free from the screaming of children. The woman who worked pool side from the Oasis Spa gave one of - if not the best massages I've ever gotten, and the price was so negligible in comparison I can't even remember what it was.
One recommendation - definitely spend the extra (I think $10) for the balcony room, totally worth the ability to enjoy the tranquility of the forest surroundings (our first night in a temp room was without a balcony, and it was a noticeably excellent upgrade).
I will very rarely go back to a resort once I've stayed there because I like to broaden my basis for comparison, but in this case, any time I go to Pattaya, I will be staying here again, without a doubt.
Again, I cannot overstate how extremely satisfied I was with every aspect of this resort. And to Mrs. Rabbit (if you read this), thank you very much for your hospitality and making Gabi and me feel so welcome (and letting us stay in your personal guest house that first night).

Room Tip: Rooms with the balconies are the way to go!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lockwood64D
Reviewed 8 September 2012

This resort lives up to expectations. I would recommend unreservedly.
All staff were extremely helpful-rooms with outdoor shower are AMAzing.
Thank you also to Mrs Rabbit for making us feel so welcome, where nothing felt like too much trouble.
This resort will not disappoint!!
The breakfast and restaurant food is also very highly recommended, quite delicious
The Campions

Room Tip: ask for an outdoor shower
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Booked for 7 nights for our honeymoon as it was rated number 1 and we were not let down. Stayed in room 606 which had amazing views of the tropical gardens, the room itself was presented beautifully in a traditional Thai style, great to sit out on the balcony and listen to the wildlife. All staff seem to share the same values as the owners which is welcoming, warm and attentive.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

While planning trip to Pattaya, I saw this resort was ranked #1 in tripadvisor, so my fiancé and I decided to book one night for a try. We booked a poolside cottage, very quite place, has it own private garden and the adult pool was just few steps away. * BUT THERE IS ONE THING FOR THOSE WHO BOOK THE COTTAGE THAT NEED TO KNOW! The wood blind can't secure your privacy as there is still some space for other people to peep! Although that is your own garden and space.

Private beach was nearer than what I've expected, just across the road and they do have their own private area just for in-house guests!

Rabbit Resort make me feels like just at home, never felt like this before in any other hotel/resort. Wish to come back again for a longer stay, one night is totally not enough for this amazing resort!

Room Tip: Poolside cottage is quite and has it own private garden, prefect for couples!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple