Lowest prices for your stay
$74
Priceline
$103
$93
Hotels.com$93
Agoda.com$79
Hurb$110
2,051 results
All reviews swimming pool big fish restaurant corner room rooftop bar comfortable bed seafood buffet big c top floor club lounge amazing hotel shopping mall love this hotel walking street beach road infinity gym thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2022

I stay in Pattaya for one month and this is the fourth hotel, the front desk lady won't let me check in as I refused to pay a THB11000 instead of checking with her supervisor, finally, I don't need to pay.
Overall the hotel was nice, and the staffs all are friendly. Only need to improve the breakfast varieties.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AGSM Siam at Siam, Guest Services / Front Office at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2022

Dear azharahmad2022,

Greeting from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback to us. All your comments and feedback are very important, we will bring up your comment to improve our service in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Management Team

Reviewed 24 November 2022

During our stay ,everyting was a perfect. All the staff were friendly and room condition was excellent. It was so nice to be in a good locayion for travelers to move around . Stayed for 9 days , it was so comfortable .Thanks Siam!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AGSM Siam at Siam, Guest Services / Front Office at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2022

Dear yky419,

Greeting from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya.

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at Siam @ Siam Pattaya and share positive feedback for us.
It was a pleasure for us to service you too. I will share comment to our staff.

We hope to see you again the next time.

Have a colourful day

Assistant Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2022

A lot of hotels I stay at I wonder what they were thinking about when they designed the rooms. There are a lot of great touches in the room that told me that someone was thinking about the guest when they designed it. One example of this is that they labeled all the light switches so you know what they do. I loved the little corner sofa bed so you can lie down and enjoy the panoramic view of the city. The breakfast was great as well as the free cocktails and snack food in the evening. Also, this hotel is in a great location with excellent shopping, restaurants, massage places, and supermarkets within walking distance. I will definitely be staying here next time I am in Pattaya.

Dear 017z7pf0tregcbn2022,

Greeting from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate you taking the time to express about hotel design, My club lounge and hotel location.

We also hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

I have stay at this hotel twice before covid and Once after and the hotel is still amazing. Location is great with lots of dining around, the hotel services are quick and very professional, the staff are very friendly and aa always asking about what you are doing and giving advice and recommendations. The top person at this hotel was Lyn for me always done for a chat if she wasn't busy and was very warm and welcoming, the ladys on the 24 floor pool are a close second. The pools are great, the bottom is good if you don't want to much direct sun. There was also a ice carving on Friday nights which if you haven't watched ice carving before I recommend.

Now for what has changed for the worse. That would be the food options available for breakfast, I understand that with covid there has to be some costs cut but with the hotel being back to 100% by my guessing things should be back to pre covid standards. I am not saying that the breakfast and food given out during the day isn't great, it just used to be amazing.

I would definitely come back a forth time in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
AGSM Siam at Siam, แผนกบริการทั่วไป / บริการส่วนหน้า at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2022

Dear 575jessep,

Greeting from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am so happy to hear that our staff service was very professional.
I will share your word to our staff, especially "Khun Lyn" My Club lounge.

We are so regret that our food option didn't exceed your expectation.
All comments and feedback from you are always important to improve our service, we will bring up to our management team.

We also hope to service you again on your fourth visit.

Reviewed 19 November 2022

I loved this place. It is in a great location. Far enough away from the noise of walking street but right on the baht bus line so easy to get everywhere. The star of this hotel is the rooftop bar and pool. On the 24th floor the views are amazing and the drinks are yummy. Will for sure be staying here again on my next trip to Pattaya.

Dear loadmaster66,

Thank you for your valuable feedback to us on TripAdvisor.
All comments and feedback from you are important to our service and staff.

We are looking forward to see you soon on your next Trip in Pattaya.