Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,911 results
All reviews staff service car bar swimming pool is very beautiful big fish restaurant nice design corner room rooftop bar comfortable bed high floor seafood buffet big c club lounge convenient location small balcony shopping mall amazing hotel welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Being a regular Pattaya visitor, I have stayed in many hotels mostly within Central and north Pattaya for last 6 years. With my recent visit, I have decided to treat myself to bit of luxury and chose Siam@Siam based on its positive reviews.

All I have is positive comments about this hotel. Starting from the reception, security guard , bell boys and room service are exceptional. The day time security guard worth giving credit to. Bell boys at the concierge went the extra mile with everything and even told me "thanks for choosing to stay with us" - and I thought to myself how thoughtful that was and usually you here something similar from the reception.

I haven't had much to do with the reception staff apart from the usual check in and check out - pretty ordinary - very smooth with a nice welcoming drink. Those bell boys and the security guard are my highlights (lobby area).
Pool area, especially the top deck is my most favorite, very unique, sleek and modern. Special thanks to Golf, Jackie and Nook most friendliest bar tenders I came across with this time. In fact I tipped them very generous amounts that they treated me like royalty. Im so certain even without tips they would treat everyone royalty, because that is what a good management does to its staff. Well done boys. Management should note how good these people are and recognize them accordingly.

I had a room on the 20th floor at the very end of the tower - awesome view on south Pattaya - I have requested this room at my booking and THEY DELIVER - something other hotels in Pattaya fails to do ( I will be reviewing Centara Pattaya hotel soon, which I stayed 2 days prior to this hotel - man what a bad hotel that was).

Rooms are well kept clean, comfortable bed, very good rainfall shower, A/C wasn't noisy at all. My only downside was the size of the balcony as Im a regular smoker I usually prefer to sit down in the balcony, however there is only room just to stand - look im not bothers given the view and the other overall quality of this establishment.

I tried the 'Big Fish' restaurant - Overall good - nothings tickle my fancy though - I thought the price was quite high - it was a good experience.

Overall, I spent most my times at the rooftop pool - I will highly recommend this hotel to anyone - and will stay again for sure. Location is bit far away for action (south pattaya) mainly must use Soi 2 or 3 to get to Beach Rd - these Soi's are very quite- I personally prefer walking through soi 6. Again - with the hotels overall quality I can happily ignore these minor issues.

Guys- do your self a favor - spend the extra bit of money and stay in this hotel - You will get Hilton hotel quality experience for a much reduced price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Shuan P
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Only been in the roof top bar but the staff were great, drinks were good, but the view across the whole of pattaya beach is what will take your breath away, and very romantic. Great place to start your night with friends or as a couple, but expensive but Defo worth it for the ambience and view and very comfy big chairs or beds .

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kel0816
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I stayed in a Biz room on the corner of the hotel. Great view. The room was very comfortable. The bed was amazing if you like soft beds. Huge deep bath in the bathroom and good sized shower. Average minibar selection but adequate. It did smell a bit musty but wasn't too bad. The balcony however is tiny. 2 people on it would be crowded. Not big enough to have a chair on it. Housekeeping are excellent.

The staff make this hotel. They are so helpful! I wanted wine at the roof top
bar on my first night and they did their best to find me what I wanted. A bowl of popcorn and peanuts was complementary. Wonderful view of Pattaya and the pools looked amazing. I was taking my own bags down when checking out and a staff member spotted me and jumped out of the lift to take them for me. The food menus cater for everyone, I had lamb which was cooked to perfection. The cocktails are better than the Hilton also.

I would stay again.

Room tip: Corner rooms have the best view
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Firstly the location of the hotel is very good, right in the town, along the road and just a couple of minutes walk from the beach. It's a beautiful piece of architects with beautiful interior design and security system. A small green garden outside with water fountain enhances it's beauty.

We walked in the hotel and the staff at the reception suggested us very good rooms with sea view. Room is large, nice, clean, well furnitured with modern bathroom with tub. Bed is comfortable. Room was cleaned everyday we went out on excursion.

Restaurent is beautiful, large at beatifully decorated. Ambience is very good. There's variety of seafood menu at the restaurant. Breakfast was excellent, we were cared enough for the choice. We enjoyed dinner with acoustic music. Of course staff are always smiling and service is excellent.

Swimming pool!! Enjoyed a lot water at the rooftop. With friends, a chilled beer in the hand, good music, sea/town view, felt luxury!!

Thank you all for making our stay comfortable and memorable! See you again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HotelRain F
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

It's my second time to stay at the nice hotel, and I think you will never disappointed on it. There're 2 swimming pools which can see the nice view of Pattaya. The gym also fully equipped with the professional fitness machines, it located at the top floor of the hotel and the glasses walls can show you the whole Pattaya as well. It only takes 5 mins walk to the beach, there are so many drink places and massage shops nearby.

Date of stay: March 2016