Pattaya City Sea Travel - Day Trip
Review Highlights
Telling to Trip Advisor

To whom it may concern My review based on very real and shameful facts: 1- I was left in some... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2016
Mario-Franz
Pattaya, Thailand
Not worth it

We booked a tour from harry potter tour at soi 1 opposite to markland We took a package of... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2016
Eric_J_Peter
kuala lumpur
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Run by a company called kings, but in reality it is about 8 companies that run this scam.
The day started at 8.30am pickup from hotel then taken to the beach which was 3 mins away, 2 hours waiting then we were crammed into a speedboat and taken to a launch pad for para sailing, 100s of people waiting for there turn, then we were put in a harness then we took off i went once around the boat and put down again, 2 mins in the air, it was like a processing factory, then onto jet ski, we wasn't allowed to drive the jet ski ourselves as they said it was too dangerous (what was the point) we could only be a passenger, then onto lunch, The food wasnt fit for a dog, even my thai partner wouldnt eat it, many people walked off in disgust, next was seawalking, This is run by a bunch of cowboys who have no idea of safety, i wouldnt do it. Then i asked about snorkelling and the owner said he wanted 300bht more, I explained i had paid 2500bht for the full itinerary, but he just walked away, On the boatride back, the owner asked for a tip for providing such a good day, my response to him is not printable here.
best advice is go over to koh larne and do your own thing, this company is a massive rip off.

4  Thank MIK186364
Reviewed 12 December 2014

If you are considering the day tour in Pattaya that includes Seawalking, parasailing, and the lunch on Koh Larn island, then read below as all of these tours with these 3 activities are the same!

Parasailing- this is maybe 5 min long. They literally get you going like a factory machine, one after another. You go parasailing around the large boat that you take off from and then right back! Very short.

Seawalking- BEWARE FEMALES! If you are a female, I may skip this. So you have the seawalking helmet on. You are on a boat that many tours use to do seawalking. Under the water there are multiple men who are scuba diving and guide you around a coral. These men will touch you inappropriately if you are a woman and there is nothing you can do 20 feet under the water. For this reason, as a woman, I would skip this activity. It was very uncomfortable and awful to go through as you are helpless under the water with these men who can touch you however they want.

Lunch on Koh Larn- beautiful island and decent sized lunch. Gorgeous views. We were able to do a quick jet ski ride and 2 min long banana boat road.

Overall, this cost us about $60USD and I would say it is worth it. Although each activity lasts for maybe 5 minutes at most, you get to do a lot for the day. Aside from the seawalking, it was an eventful day that fit a lot in.

2  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 5 September 2014 via mobile

Did a two island day trip with parra sailing seafood lunch snorkeling. The parra sailing was a lap of what would say football field it went for under two minutes. The seafood lunch was a piece of fish anf fried rice. Not to mention we were told we would recieve a free dvd with photos of our day which didnot recieve. In the end we have no memorable moments on film. Never come to pattaya again.

4  Thank hasbee
Reviewed 14 May 2014

It was the worst choice to spend a day in Pattaya. There were no 3 islands, the boat captain was barley understanding English, they didn't do most of the things they were saying in the trip presentation, the beach was awful, full of umbrellas and boats in the water with almost no place to swim, and the lunch was far from the good Thai food. Definitely I recommend you NOT to spend the money on it!

6  Thank Andra I
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is a day excursion that seems full of activities and sold as "Visiting 3 islands 6 activities in 1 day" (I know, the grammar does not seem correct :)

First activity is 'fishing'. It is very boring as you get to catch one or 2 fish maximum, and if you are lucky. If you do not fancy fishing and paid for 5 activities (which is little cheaper) you have no option but sit in the boat in the middle of the sea for at least one hour, waiting for others to finish fishing. No one in our boat caught fish as shown on the leaflet of the company. Also you do not get the chance to step on the island.

The next activity was 'helmet diving'. I had done this activity in few other countries but this time it was not enjoyable at all. The divers escort us only to strongly link the arms of the group that will restrict almost all your movement ability and you could hardly look around to explore. they took us our photos but none of the photographs were in the CD delivered to us in the evening.

Then we went on to the other island for banana boat ride and snorkelling. Banana boat ride was for only one minute, I could say just around our boat and was very slow. I did not enjoy the ride at all and I guess no one in our boat did.

Snorkelling was OK with some coral reef and some colourful fish. It is nothing special or picturesque, but compared to the other activities, it was OK. Be aware that there are many sea urchins around and some of our group members got injured in the feet.

They then took us to the third island for lunch. Lunch is the worst lunch I had as part of an excursion, do not expect nice Thai food, it will just help you to full up. The beach had very nice sand but the sea was full of boats and was very noisy. I did not enjoy swimming there. I'd rather prefer the beach in front of my hotel.

Finally we did 'parasailing' which was fun but they only take you around the platform and the whole activity takes less than one minute from ascend to descend. I was asked if I would prefer straight flight or jump in and out of the water during, I asked for jump in the water, they marked my hand accordingly but did not do it. When asked afterwards the captain said "sorry, sorry" but no remedy!

The photography service was included however I should not have been misled with the advertisement and should have brought my own camera. Photos taken were very amateur, some blurry and most taken on the boat. No photos or videos taken while helmet diving or snorkelling. I am uploading all the photos for you to see how good (!) the photos were.

This is a very cheap activity with little taster of different activities. Most of the time are spent on the boat, from travelling one place to another. Definitely not worth 2,100 bahts (paid 1,900 after bargaining but some group members paid up to 2,500 bahts).

Unfortunately, TripAdvisor does not allow zero rating that I would otherwise give it to this excursion.

If you have money and time to waste and have nothing else to do in Pattaya, go on to this tour...

7  Thank oncu_gocebe