1,152 results
All reviews beach road garden wing bay view walking street central festival mall wave hotel night bazaar egg station breakfast spread lobby area swimming pool sea facing the location is perfect special thanks hotel is located night life visit pattaya
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stay enjoyed.language speaking skills of staff must be taken in to serious consideration .Better tea selection for breakfast will be highly appreciated.sound proofing of rooms are in deteriorating stage, early actions can help to negative impact on future business.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Bayview M, General Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Khun Iqbalv379,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with other users.

I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, your feedback is highly appreciated and is essential in our effort to improve our service standard. A plan has been put in place for some renovation within this year, I hope by then you can pay us a visit again to experience the differences.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

First, staffs at the reception were so busy with no smiles and no greetings.
It took us forever to check in even though we provided the booking confirmation. Room is so old with mosquitos. Toilet doesn’t work very well. Outlet on the wall is nearly coming out of the wall. The reason I still gave it a 3 star is the breakfast is good and the location is good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Joanmaya,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standard, I do appreciate you share the feedback with me and I have addressed your concern with the appropriate department. By the way, the Garden Wing is scheduled for renovation during this year, I hope by then you can pay us a visit again and I can assure you the stay experience will be different.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Perfect place at an affordable rate, lovely view and pool. Superfriendly staff! Mattress could have been softer but not bad at all. Little difficult access to beach but very close by. Rooms and hotel is vely clean and stylefull.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Khun Philipalmgren,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with other users, I am glad you were pleased with the hotel overall and I hope to host you once again in near future for yet another lovely stay.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My second visit to the Bay View, beach road Pattaya and having experience their hospitality in the past expectations were set high and glad to mention that the staff and the property always exceeds a normal travelers expectations.

To start with the welcome at the lobby, the smiles on the faces of every single crew out there just makes you feel welcome. Prompt attention, quick check in and in 5minutes I was in my room as promised. can never mention more but Ms Jib is just super excellent in attending to every details ensuring a guest is well cared for and attended to. She for sure is the star ever so willing to help and assist. Not to mention all her colleague who are always prompt to address any concerns or answer queries that one may have. A smooth experience thru check-in and similar one when checking out. Quick and snappy which always please me.

Now to the room... Beautiful ambience the tinge of yellow with a floral backdrop did make the room look cosy and comfy. Good air-conditioning and nice showers with hot water perfect to unwind after a days chugging on the streets of Pattaya.

In-house dinning is classy.

They now have a kiddies pool area which is pretty nice with a water slide and mushroom rain tree. Plenty of fun added for the kids which is well received.

Over all another pleasant stay and guess I will be sticking to the Bay View for all future travels into Pattaya.

A big thank you to the staff of Bay View and a special commendation to Ms. Jib

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Khun Mps d,

Thank you for staying with us again and for taking the time to share your lovely review with other users on Tripadvisor.

The team and I truly appreciate your high praise and kind words and thank you for single out Khun Jib for her exceptional service rendered to you during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again and continue to exceed your expectation.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were in Pattya for a day as the Ship we were on was in Port. We hopped on the shuttle bus and it dropped us off at Bayview Hotel. So we didn’t stay as such but did get to have a good look around inside and outside. It was Magnificent. We were in awe.
OMG I’ve never seen anything so majestic and beautiful.
You walk through and the beach is on the other side out the front. And there is lots of shopping to be had at nearby markets and shops,, lots of bargains. I will go back one day and book a room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Khun Alirik01,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am glad that you enjoy the hotel facilities and I look forward to welcoming you back again but next time around I hope not just a day visit.