Lowest prices for your stay
$25
$18
Priceline$27
Vio.com$23
Travelocity$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019

I noticed great improvements since my last visit. They have expanded the hotel by adjoining a five-story building to increase room capacity. The breakfast buffet has many more options in terms of hot dishes and finally the Internet quality has reached superior. I would certainly book at this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever stayed. I have booked penthouse in this property. (This is not penthouse ) Checked in about 8PM. AC was not working. Room size is like a bathroom size(very small room). Don’t believe in pictures. I complain about AC problem & they said they don’t have other room so i have to stay in that without AC room. I booked this hotel for 4 nights. I complained to my travel agent-MAKE MY TRIP. they kept me holding till 11:30 PM after my 15 hours journey. After they mailed me your problem has been resolved. But still it was the same. Next day they change my room.
Staff behaviour is not good at all. Very rude. They charge 500 baht for room deposit + 300 baht for key deposit. They not give my money for key deposit as they said they given me before. Hotel is Not up to the mark.
My Worst trip. In this price you will surely get better options near walking street.
Don’t go for this.
Even not happy with MAKE MY TRIP team

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

First of all the location of the hotel is very near to beach and walking street. You can easily find the tuk tuk opposites side of the road. The hotel staff were polite and very professional. They had upgraded our room without any additional charges. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable for sleep. Seven eleven open 24*7 is just next to the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 4 nights with my friends. we booked 2 rooms.

Location - very good, it is situated on main road, you can take tuk tuk in front of the hotel, 7-11 store is next to hotel

Front desk staff- terrible,they are very rude you ask them anything , they will deny for everything, they take 500 baht as security deposit. I ask them for changing the room as air conditioner was not working, they simply refused, almost half of the hotel was empty. I asked them , can I check out from my room at 2.00 pm, my flight was in the evening. They said if u stay after 12.30 pm , we will deduct 300 baht from your security. Normal check out time is 12.00 pm. Almost half of the rooms were empty
They didn't allow me to stay 1 more hour in my room. I checked in at 1am in the night. It's like 10 hours after my time of check in time .. but they didnt allow me 1 hour. I have never seen this in any hotel, I have been to many hotels around the world.

Food - I don't know, I didn't get the chance to have food there

Room - very small in size, small bathroom, coffee amenities are just for one person, if you ask for more coffee or creamer, they will deny, it is a very money minded hotel, they have designed the rooms and hotel in such a way , not a single centimetre of space goes to waste. And most important thing, air conditioner was not working properly. Pattaya is very hot and humid throughout the year , you need a very good air conditioner. They have installed very small air conditioners in room which are not effective. All categories of room whether it is pool view or normal room , size of the room is same and very small, 3 people cannot sit together in the same room. Rooms have television, only thing was good about room that it was clean.

Pool - there are 2 pools. One is on the ground floor, one is on the top floor, I used the top floor one, it's small but clean, no extra towels were provided there.

Additional guest are welcome and they don't charge extra money for the guest.
Car parking available

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Apichart D, Group General Manager - Zing Hotels & Resorts at Hotel Zing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Guest,

1. Our check in time is from 2:00 p.m. Early check in is possible if availability permits. It is not the hotel's fault that you chose to arrive at 1 in the morning.

2. Check out time is 12 noon. This is to guarantee that the arriving guests can check in by 2:00 p.m. However, late check out can be pre-arranged and is subject to availability. Some online travel agents premium members are offered priority complimentary 2 hours late check out (also subject to availability).

3. Our rooms are high in demand and our occupancy is never at "half empty".

Hotel Zing is a budget hotel. We only charge for what you use. We only offer clean, safe, comfortable, affordable and at great value accommodations.

Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed in that hotel a few weeks ago hotel had two different building an old building with swimming pool and no perfect rooms
and a new wing with very perfect rooms in ild building it might you have some problems same of dirty rooms with bad air conditioning and bad shower room and analog tv channels
but in new wing everything is good
hotel staff are good and helpful
hotel had good location