Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.com
₹7,333
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Very good hotel... Liked the swimming pool the most. My wife and I spent hours lazing around in the swimming pool which had a jacuzzi attached as well... The hotel was real value for money.. It is a 4 star property at throw away prices... N the rooms were really good...

I didnot like their dinner buffet too much... and was around 200 Bath per head... but they served good drinks and snacks around the pool... Also the property is located at approx 10 mins walk to the beach and not on the Pattaya beach...

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amitprab
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I stayed here for 10 days in July with family. The staff were great, rooms clean and well maintained, the grounds are also great. The pool is nice and warm and big and great for kids and adults alike. great selection at breakfast too. Can't find any fault with the place. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel was bsy but it never felt like it was. there was always sunloungers available.
It is located in North Pattaya so a little away from all the noise and bustle of Walking Street and the night markets but very easy to get to by baht bus. The beach was a 15 minute walk away.
There was live music every night in the hotel pub (which was loud and it was difficult to hold a conversation in there.
The hotel also provides a taxi service but they do charge a premium.
Very good value for money - I would definitely go back

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank FrisbeeUK
Reviewed 29 August 2011

The hotel is beautiful, nice swiming pool & a jacussi. It has various message options in the swiming pool, Breakfast is good. You can have a message in the tent house. The rooms are spacious, only it take time for the room airconditioners to cool the room as there are split acs installed in the room instead of centrally air conditioned rooms. The hotel stall is friendly & helpful.

Date of stay: September 2010
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Enjoy Thai Garden for almost 14 years now, the latest reniew give a touch of modern Thai athmosphere. Rooms are perfect, staff so friendly and food is great.

Room tip: Pool bungalows are great
Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed here for 4 days and found the hotel quite pleasant. I ate breakfast twice, it was acceptable. The internet worked well in the room, which was well cleaned by the housekeepers.
10-15mins walking can take you to restaurants and bars.
The only negative point, was when I checked in, the busboy came to carry my bags and expected me to march through the middle of the busy restaurant, rather than around the pools to get to my room.
I would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2010