Beverly Plaza is recommended by Travel companies as it is the lowest cost 3 star with good services. Normally Big Travel agents like Expedia (Fr Americans), Travelocity (Fr Europeans) & Antilog Vacations (India) prebook all the good rooms in Pattaya Hotels so most of other ‘off-location’ rooms r sold by other travel agents.It is advisable to go through them as they hv the good stuff at cheaper rates.
During my stay at Pattaya for 7 days in this hotel, I found it quite a good hotel.I booked a Thailand tour of 8 days ( 2night Bangkok/6 nt pattaya) thru Antilog Vacations.I must say that tour ws quite good but there were few bad points as well.
Things that are good in this hotel
1) Close to Beach & in the main market .Close to Red District.
2) Indians stay here so dey knw Indian Food.Their chef is quite adept at making good Indian food.
3) Room massage service is available & you can bring ur guests into the room.
4) Very good Ambience & a large lobby.
5) Nice Fridge inside the hotel with exquisite wine.
6) Hotel has a good locker facility , an OK cafeteria.
7) Guest services & Female Masseurs r absolutely the cream of Pattaya.
8) Low cost & Under budget
Things that are bad
1) No variety in Food
2) No private ferrying
3) Check in is morning 12 so if u arrive early, u ll hv to wait.
4) Rude Staff & Careless service
It is strongly recommended fr those who want to ‘have fun’ but its quite OK fr Honeymooners as well.Also never book a hotel instead take a whole package fr the same. AND Ask fr the room massage service , its cheap & spectacular
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Beverly Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Plaza Pattaya
- Hotel Beverly Plaza