Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience EasyKart
All reviews great track go karting karting experience walking street races fun safety beginners helmets girls
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went here hoping for a few laps on what looked like very fast carts, we found out they only offered certain packages and they were very expensive....

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Martyn M
TeoE79, Guest Relations Manager at EasyKart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.
I understand that our price a couple 100thb more than some other track but we also have the following options that you cannot find on some other tracks:
- Digital timing system
- Printed timing Sheet
- Bridge (which add a lot of fun to the race)
- Very high safety standards (track set up, all karts can be controlled by a remote in case of reckless driving)
- Minimum 3 track animators during races
- Daily track maintenance
- Daily Kart maintenance
- Hygiene standards (cleaning helmet, shoes, ...)
- We do not charge for property damages.
We chose to provide you with safest and best driving experience instead of being the lowest price on the market. I hope you can understand our choice.

Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Never been karting before, thought it would be easy...quite the opposite. At home I drive cars that can do 150mph and 0-60 in 6 secs, so I thought I would be wizzing around...Hey..Everyone was passing me, it was a different world so close to the ground...great fun, would recommend

Date of experience: March 2014
EasyKartFlySurf, Manager at EasyKart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad you had a great time with us for your first experience!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

It's hot and hard work but sheds loads of fun. You will need to bring trainer or shoes with you as flip flops and sandals are no allowed. It's well organised there, the staff know what they are doing and they know how to have a laugh too. Your results are displayed on screen and you get a print off and a free t shirt which is cool. i'd definitely go again.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank whooshbang

Thank you for you review, we are glad you had a great time with us!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Great time with a group of friends...... The karts or about 11 hp which are faster then many tracks in the US which run about 6.5 hp fun for all ages

Thank you for you review, we are glad you had a great time with us!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was understandably nervous about this experience but felt extremely safe. The staff were very helpful and seemed happy to be there and the track was awesome! My family and I picked the fastest cars and after I had settled in, I had my foot down on all the races and was given free race times at the end to compare with everybody. This has made me want to get straight in a Kart when I get back to England. Fantastic day out and not too pricey!

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank overoath

Thank you for you review, we are glad you had a great time with us! and thank you for sharing your feelings about this experience